Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all. Most of you know about Peanut's houdini acts/abilities such as climbing out of 2.4ft and 4ft high pens, jumping over baby gates, opening crate door ........and how housetraining was an issue.

KNOW What? DAve and I decided to tether Peanut us at all times as of 3 days ago. Though it may be a bit of work always having apuppy attached on a leash to your beltloop and or arm, I must say she is going 100% better with housetraining!!!!
Wow...she now sits at your feet and whimpers with a pleading look in her eyes to go OUT!!! (finally yessssssssss)

Wished i had thought of this last week hahahhahaha better late than never is sometimes the motto here.

So once again, Tethering is high on the list. I used it on Max for various training session and now realized use it for housebreaking a small puppy.!hahahahhaaa whew---glad i still have some brunette cells left :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I wouldn't be able to tether Jonah...at least not to my computer chair. It has wheels, that plus hard wood floors, can you imagine...me, chair, Jonah and doodle500???? :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you're right Dextersmommie...she's a bit too smart hahaha but i found the HOT button finally! :D :D

GENE...if you tethered JONAH to you it' d be like watching Beethoven reruns.

I could see it now: Gene sitting quietly in his chair typing away hahahaa when all of a sudden Jonah hears something . Is it an intruder outside??? :shock: and whoossssshhhh there goes Gene holding on the cchair arms for dear life still tethered to Jolly Jaws Jonah doing an indy 500 doodle run down the street!!! With Miko standing in the doorway just watching peacefully.

PS warning: tethering a doodle to you while other doodle is loose while sitting down at computer means the Leash gets wound up around your legs. Look down before standing up :roll: :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts