Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been meaning to post an update of how things are going since Tenzin's arrival yesterday.

He's a lovely, little confident, cheerful puppy. In some ways, he's the complete opposite of Jofi, who I now realise was a rather subdued puppy when she arrived - she was shaking as she stepped out of her crate at the airport and cried a lot the first days - Tenzin on the other hand seems ready for everything - he didn't bat an eyelid when I vacuumed the floor earlier (the two were playing in the garden and brought rather too much of the garden back inside!) - whereas Jofi always scampers and hides when the vacuum comes out. It's lovely to see two strikingly different personalities - I think in time they will make good companions.

When we first got home, Jofi was clearly very jealous of her new brother and I have to say I panicked at first, but a day and a half later, harmony is restored and they are enjoying one another's company - of course there are ups and downs and sometimes Jofi is too rough, but I'm not worried anymore, she isn't hurting Tenzin, rather just asserting her place in the pack. Tenzin is settling in fast, making us giggle with his antics. I love it how he melts in our arms when we pick him up to give him a cuddle - he's a real cuddle-bug. Jofi also seems to be responding by being more affectionate. Last night, she slept next to me the whole night - I slept in the kitchen next to Tenzin's crate.

Here are some photos. Hope you enjoy.

Jofi, chilling in her favourite place

Tenzin investigates the camera

Tenzin and his cuddly ram

Sleepy puppy (from above)

Jofi, Tenzin and me

Tenzin and Jofi sleeping

Greetings,
Libby, Jofi and Tenzin

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awwww!
So cute, both of your babies are!
So they are getting along fairly well?

·
Registered
247 Posts
oh my. so furry and squishy and cute! adorable. i wish shaia could have a brother. she wants one so badly (so do i) enjoy the new addition!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Awwwwwww. They are so cute together. I love the one of them sleeping together. That is so sweet. :) :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Awwwww your doodles as sooooo cute. I love the contrast in the coat colours. The first two weeks are the hardest. My two seemed to be whirl winds those first two weeks. After that it is either I just got use to it
:wink: or they settled down and were more calm with their new pack member. They still have their mad doodle 500s and rough wrestling matches but not as often.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
they're BOTH precious and soooooooooo cute!! wow

Congrats! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh my gosh they are both so cute!! You are going to get lots of attention when you take them both in public :) Keep the photos coming, I want to reach through the screen and hug both of them...haha

·
Registered
260 Posts
how cute!!!!!! i love the third picture of tenzin sleeping cutely next to with his toy - is the ram from trader joe's? wait, you live in holland, do they have those there? it looks just like a monkey toy we have!

i can't believe how much labradoodles look alike when they are puppies -- look at this picture of sammy from a few months ago:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Simply beautiful. They look like enormous stuffed chenille animals! I bet they are so soft!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
OH MY!!! They LOOK SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!! Hope they get their Top Dog stuff worked out soon, so you can just sit back and ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is the ram from trader joe's? wait, you live in holland, do they have those there? it looks just like a monkey toy we have!
That's funny - there was also a monkey version - I almost went for the monkey :) - it's made of an organic material and has a 'catnip' for dogs inside that is fully digestible (which is just as well as the stuffing is already coming out - thanks to Jofi and Tenzin playing tug of war with it). It says on it 'Karlie Natural Toy' but it could be a copy of the other make?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful cute doodles!!!! Enjoy! And thanks for posting their pictures!!! Keep them coming! :wink:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome Tenzin! How exciting that everything went well :) I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks (been busy) but I came back espically to see how Tenzin was setteling in :)

They are both really fine looking doodles :) I love the picture of them sleeping together! Our puppy was born a few weeks ago.. and the time is quickly approaching when we'll get to pick him or her up! Yay! I hope our puppy intorduction goes as well as your did :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts