Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks any of you remember BEFORE you had kids how your kids weren't going to have tantrums, you'd never let your kid cry for any reason, they'd be wel mannered, polite and never fight in public?
hahahah then you had kids ...with each one becoming more understanding and then they grew up into
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAGERRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! (AHHHH!)

oK THEN i was going to have the more well trained, well mannered dogs that could be brought anywhere dut to their excellent listening skills and obedient ways.

NOW hands up for how many of you would choose another DOODLE over another kids/teenager. come on let's now be shy about this now!!!

Teenagers let's see, take the last roll of TP and fail to tell you the night before, want to drive your car, can SMELL money in your pocket, find hidden goodies mom hides from them, can raid a fridge in less than 60seconds....or if they have friends over DON"T BLINK , put holes in wall when boxing with gloves, dont' break lamps just say they're cracked and still work--see mom, seem not to notice dishes that somehow pile up in the sink but they didn't do it someone else did?, somehow can sleep like a hiberanting bear on weekends if you have housework to do, fail to call every so ofter and you stay up waiting to kill them when they walk in the door.

Doodles: can fun faster than speeding bullet but don' break anything, can countersuf without a surfboard, waterski after a good beard soak, are the best dishwashers IF you allow them to apply for the job, leave evidence that they USED up the last roll of TP , YOu can HEAR THEM in the kitchen ( they pant, lick chops,aand sometimes push each other to see what's in the kitchen garbage, can tell the difference between dirty and clean socks, oh they know HOW to pick socks up off the floor, doodles dont need baths with 3ft high tubs filled with water...they'll take what they can get, dont' say NOT ME as ususally they leave a trail of evidence so you know who did it and do NOT TAKE 21 YRS TO mature and give the biggest wet kisses i've ever gotten in my life.

Soooo which would you choose : another teenager or another doodle? :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
hahahha...well That's a no brainer!!!!! :shock:

Kathie,Raleigh & Molly! :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Toooo easy Annmarie
A Doodle
As Denver never asks to borrow the car
Never asks for money(although he uses lots of ours) Bahahaha
Never talks back
Never has girl problems(unless they are cats)
Yup!!!! a Doodle wins hands down

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SUE doodles talk back...come on let's be honest now :wink: :D

i wonder what GENE will say? hahhahahahaa

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, just ask my kids....they'll tell you I love the dog more than them...lol. I can so totally relate to the whole teenage thing. We have 6 of them. My husband says Lexi is the best kid we have. We always say we couldn't ask for a better dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts