Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well soon i'll have my daughter who's goign to be 20yrs old moving back home, YES i am excited about this :D

oh her knee surgery, she's doing pretty good so far and thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes

lastly, this house will soon be noisey again
2 teenagers and 3 doodles hmmm
all 3 doodles completely adore my daughter and get a bit crazy/wild when she's here, should make for good articles down the line. I warned her about spoiling them too much or UNtraining them :wink:

she likes to do things like this:

and this

and this too (these two together are double trouble in fun way)

and i'll kill them if they try this again
:wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Oh annmarie! That's so exciting! I'm JEALOUS!!!
Yes....it'll be a happy time for you! Cool!
The pictures are cute....and funny! I miss the way mys son and stepsons MESS with dogs.......they love humiliating them....hahahaha!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
You will love having your daughter home!

My 23 year old son (the one who wore Charlie in the infamous picture) is back home for awhile. He spent two months traveling through South America and is planning to go to grad school in the fall. Right now he is in limbo.

Charlie loves having him around. They play wildly together like a couple of puppies.

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So DEB....does this mean your son and my teenagers will be having
creative pic war contests soon? hahhahaaaaaaa

and anyone who's lonely come on and stay a bit here, i'll guarantee you many laughs and noise.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Great Pictures Annmarie ... I don't know ... double trouble with triple doodles ... looks like your house is going to be even more fun!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well she should be moved in the next few weeks and she spent the weekend with us. :D

she is FULL OF ENERGY, spoils the doodles rotten :roll: , is funny and crazy at times, and we get along really well
BUT she borrows my clothes and more .......that is something i'll have to get used to again : missing things. :wink:
YET it will be great to have her back making this house more lively for sure!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
That is great. Love the pic. It will be nice to have no food in the house and no clothes to wear. lol

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont' forget phone will always be in use...so will dryer/washer...no privacy, we get to teach my Daughter and Son how to drive next Month
on both automatic and std shift ---this is where Dave's nerves are calmer than mine.

YES FOLKS...if any of you ever feel Lonely, bored, that your house is way too quiet or question if you need another doodle
well then y'all can come visit me and make up your mind here:
big home, big yard, 3 doodles and teenagers.......laugh a minute i tell ya :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
MaxandMe said:
dont' forget phone will always be in use...so will dryer/washer...no privacy, we get to teach my Daughter and Son how to drive next Month
on both automatic and std shift ---this is where Dave's nerves are calmer than mine.

YES FOLKS...if any of you ever feel Lonely, bored, that your house is way too quiet or question if you need another doodle
well then y'all can come visit me and make up your mind here:
big home, big yard, 3 doodles and teenagers.......laugh a minute i tell ya :D
:D lol

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Annmarie...you almost make it sound fun but you know....it is kind of fun to be able to visit your kids at their homes and go home to just a doodle and cat :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Annie.......are you a yellow belly chicken? :shock: i dare ya to visit!
and it is fun!!! why else would i let her come back? ahhahaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts