Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah!! My best buddy Teddy came to visit today. We wrestled, rested, wrestled...etc. and Miko barked....what a girl. I think she believes she a referee!! :shock:

Here's Teddy looking a little better with some hair and up to 94#

My buddy!!

My baboon butt!!
:oops:

Miko in her new hat....priceless!!!!

Dad said the video's are coming......but photobucket is really slow and he's not too happy......stay tuned for more! Warning....they're noisy cause Miko is LOUD!!
Thanks for looking......
Your buddy, the very tired,
Jonah

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Jonah, your buddy sure is looking good. The picture of him laying behind the lawn chairs really shows how BIG he is. WOW.

Sorry about your baboon butt. Jett's ends up looking the same way. I wish they could do sanitary trims on black dogs and still leave a little black back there. Is that too much to ask? :oops:

The pic of your sis Miko in her hat is hilarious. Priceless is right. :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hi Jonah

Your buddy looks really good with hair.....
and Miko lovely in your hat.
Wish I could have been there...

Your pal Denver

·
Registered
459 Posts
Miko,
You look just like Jackie Kennedy! How pretty!

Happy the dogs all had fun!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow Gene...Teddy is really filling in with his weight and coat, he's looking good! :D :D

MIKO is so adorable in her new hat!!!!
she also reminds me of those monkey emails ...there was a similar hat hahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

baboon butt Jonah........he's a cutie pie :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Wow Gene...Teddy is really filling in with his weight and coat, he's looking good! :D :D

MIKO is so adorable in her new hat!!!!
she also reminds me of those monkey emails ...there was a similar hat hahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

baboon butt Jonah........he's a cutie pie :wink:
Gene, you need an organ grinder Miko has the proper hat, now if you can just figure out how to get her to sit on your shoulder, you could make some xtra cash :wink:

Teddy is looking Awesome, what a difference from the first time you posted !

Jonah so glad you had fun with Teddy and Miko you look very adorable

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
annabelles mom said:
Gene, you need an organ grinder Miko has the proper hat, now if you can just figure out how to get her to sit on your shoulder, you could make some xtra cash :wink:
At 54#, that extra cash would be spent at the chiropractors!! :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
annabelles mom said:
At 54#, that extra cash would be spent at the chiropractors!! :shock:
Wow Miko 54 pounds,you are eating well!
Too Bad, would have made a great Halloween costume for the 2 of you :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OH WOOF WOOF MIKO, and HUBBA HUBBA you gorgeous DOLL!!!! You set my head spinning with that stunning hat!!!! You have it ALL over the First Lady!!! Just don't forget whos girl you are when all the other guys come round now..ya hear???
xxoo,
Raleigh! :wink:

Sorry your Dad made a remark about your baboon butt Jonah...he made one about mine too a couple of weeks ago! :oops: :oops: ...hmmmmm...HUMANS!!!!!!!!
xxoo
Molly! :oops:

Gene, Teddy looks wonderful...he's come so far from the 1st pics!!!! Kudos to your brother and sister-in-law for the terrific transformation!!! Great parents!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom........!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene, where did you get MIKO's new hat? :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's a couple of videos....of course the best ones are to big for photobucket, and when I compressed them....they're way too grainy! :twisted:
Miko playing the part of referee....

Heavy breathing afterwards

1 - 20 of 27 Posts