Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting a picture of Tanner that was taken at his daycare. They couldn't find his regular photo which they post of each dog when they check in. They got out their Polaroid and found Tanner asleep in one of the "dog houses". He gives himself timeouts to take naps when he gets tired during day. Sorry the quality isn't great...but nice to know he paces himself :wink:

v

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright Tanner, what a good boy you are! takes naps without being asked! :D

Beau usually crashes right in the middle of the room on the floor where we at times have to step over and around him hhahaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annieG said:
He doesn't have a crate at home.....do you think he wants one?
i wonder if it at daycare he likes it but at home he might ignore it?
i use the airline type kennels for all 3 doodles, they go in easily but not on their own preferring to nap on TOP of my feet where i am sitting working

PS ANNIE Walmart has those same dog house kennels
forgot which is which size but one is $48 other is $64

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That is SO sweet - what a good little kid he is! (Think he can give Tyke some lessons?? :wink: )

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Tanner....what a handsome dood and what a great boy!! Thanks for posting that pic! I needed a pre-bed time smile to wind down my day!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
He doesn't have a crate at home.....do you think he wants one?
I don't know (who knows how these little guys think). It's totally possible he wanted his little safe quiet spot at daycare and found the crate :) At home he probably has beds, etc to retreat to (plus he's the only dog at home).

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Very Cute! Lucas will just lay down where ever and sleep... sometimes even in puppy obedience class...

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tanner did that in obedience class too and if I meet someone when we are walking and we start up a conversation Tanner will lay down and take a nap while we talk.

G

·
Great place to nap Tanner! Maya just runs around day care all day like a monkey. She doesn't ever sleep until it's either nap time and she has to or the day is over. She needs to take lessons from Tanner!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts