Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Uh, Oh, Tanner - Here's Tyke in her University of South Carolina bandanna!

And with her favorite dance partner, Cocky!

Tyke DID say that Tanner was the handsomest fella she'd ever seen in a Clemson uniform!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That depends on which team you were playing at what part of the season....the first half of the season Tyke's Gamecock would have been all over you, but for the second half, I think I'll let Tanner's Tigers have a shot!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...I love Tanner's jersey!! I'm sure my husband would have one of ours in a U of ILL jersey if 1) he could find one and 2) the dogs would keep it on :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke will have to wait 'til next year for her Carolina jersey - once we know how big she will be, we'll know what size to get her!!! She has been growing so fast, I think she'd need a bigger size a week after she we ordered for her! (even the bandanna was too big when we first got her!!!)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
By the way, Denver, you look very handsome too in your jersey! (Maybe I should find Tyke a cheerleader's uniform :lol: )

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Denver must be in a human size :wink: :wink: I had to exchange Tanner's for a 4X

Tyke, if Tanner keeps gaining, you can switch teams and have his Tiger jersey :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Love the Avalanche cheerleader outfit!
And Tanner, you know Tyke loves ya, but she ain't wearin' no Clemson shirt for anybody!! :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nicky doesn't have a team shirt, but he's a Gator! Except. . . during basketball season he sometimes has to join the Cameron Crazies in rooting for Duke!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts