Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the weather is nice we like to hike with Tanner in the foothills above the city. Sunday was a beautiful spring morning....and if you have never been to Salt Lake this will give you an idea of the landscape

Here is the city to the west

Here are the Wasatch Mountains

Here is Tanner's favorite place

Of course he always brings his frisbee

Lucked out and met a pal

\

Lost a Pal

Deciding to come when called

Reward from mom for coming

Back on the trail with dad

Thanks for looking :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Love the views and it looks like Tanner had so much fun. That would be really nice to take a hike like that. Ours are more flat. That is Indiana.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Beautiful... It's like new Mexico, only with green stuff growing from the ground!

Tanner looks like he had a great time!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
what beautiful photos - I love the one of Tanner "flying" through the air w/his frisbee :)
Ditto!!!
and i love seeing Tanner getting a treat for coming back :D

annie keep posting pics....they're always such good ones

·
Registered
349 Posts
"Deciding to come when called....." priceless (too cute -- one ear up in the air !!!) What a great pic !!

You're such a good mom... always prepared with rewards.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What gorgeous photos, Annie - such a beautiful place!! I love the pictures of you and Tim with Tanner - he IS a bit bigger than Tyke! I can't wait to see them together!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the compliments. It is a wonderful area to hike around in right now but later in the spring/summer it will be too hot (no shade) and too many snakes (rattlers)....so for now we take advantage of it :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Awesome photos!! Thx for sharing them!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts