Labradoodle Forums banner

Tanner's 1st Birthday

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
I can't believe that Tanner will be one tomorrow. He is such a sweetheart, how could he be a year already.

DH had to go out of town today so we celebrated yesterday and took Tanner birthday shopping. This is the toy that he picked out and he just loves it. He pushes in the middle with his nose and makes it squeak. I am sure the neighbors were not happy at 6 AM...but hey, your only one once. :twisted: :twisted: and were moving in a while anyway :twisted:

here he is in his moms arms after a taste of ice cream

See less See more
#2 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!

Thanks for the great birthday pictures! Ice cream YUMMMMMMMMMM. Looks like you enoyed the celebration. Seems to me Tanner has a beautiful smile on in the first photo!

Do you and Gene share the same birthday???? Good carma! LOL

I know what you mean when you say "has it been a year already?" Time flies when you love a doodle.

Lexi's first birthday is August 17th. We have been picking up birthday gifts for weeks - we are such little kids about it. But its not as embarrassing when reading about everyone else here on the forum celebtating with their doodles too.

Are we all out of our minds???? Never mind...don't answer that...JUST ENJOY!!!

Maddie and Lexi

#3 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER
Oh boy icecream.............................
My Mom just gave me some of that too!!!!
You look like you had a great day with your Mom
Aren't birthdays terrific, with all the special treatment we
get, but all of us lucky doggies on this forum seem to get daily special treatment. Gotta love our humans!!!!

Your buddy Denver

#7 ·
A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHAY to you Tanner!!!! Hope you get lots of presents and kisses!! Molly and I are keeping cool on our vacation! You'd just LOVE swimming here!!! :D

Your pals,
Raleigh & Molly! :D :D

#10 ·
What a day.........Tanner finished up his birthday by ripping a toenail almost off at daycare....I didn't notice it until I was home and they were closed. Vet was closed..hubby is away..so I cleaned it with peroxide, put some antibiotic on, covered it in gauze, wrapped it in the stretchy tape stuff, taped it then covered the bottom with duck tape...making him quit a clever shoe....sprayed it with bitter lemon. He has been amazingly patient and quiet. I am waiting for my vets office to open..I want to make sure he doesn't need it stapled (similar to Jonah's wound).

Then, went to store to get groceries, got to checkout and forgot my wallet..I did have a check with me so the nice kid behind the counter was kind to this "old" lady and just took my check.

Then, woke up this am to Tanner throwing up piles of grass..he is worse than my cat..

Never a dull moment with doodles

:twisted: :twisted:

#12 ·
OH Poor Annie and Tanner....i am still going to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER
Annie let us know what the vet says and hopefully later today you can take a nap and/or rest a bit. Give Tanner a big HUG and KISS from all of us.

#13 ·
Oh annmarie that is a great pic...

Well, I was wrong..didn't happen at daycare because there was no blood on seat cover.

Happened at home when I left him to go get groceries.

Vet said it looks great and that I did a good job of first aid...thanks you guys, I learned it from you.

He did manage to get several cookies from vet.

Oh and did I mention I had no coffee this AM...DH has the lb of coffee that I bought last Saturday in his car at the airport parking log :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have a nice day...I intend to now that I know Tanner is fine and I have my coffee :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.