Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be alot of confused doodles lately.

During April, Tim and I had to go out of town twice for a week each time. We hired a pet-sitter service to come and stay with Tanner.

One week he had Nicole and then Amy, both professional dog walker/hikers. Tanner was able to go on hikes in the mountains and to dog parks with their other dogs. They also brought their dogs to our house to stay over with Tanner. He absolutely loved it and now he want more than walks in our neighborhood and he is missing the pack. :cry: :cry: He had a great time and I missed him like crazy.

The problem is that he is great off leash when there are other dogs to follow but when he is alone..foget it...he will follow the nearest dog.

Also, Tanner got into burrs on his last hike so today he is at the groomers getting a new do...I will take pictures when I pick him up. I specifically told her....leave the eyelashes alone. :lol: :lol: She looked at me like I was crazy :? :?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the before...not too bad but he is full of burrs....last groomer shaved him in December.

Here's todays...finally found groomer that likes doodles!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great pics of Tanner :) He has such expression in his face. I'm so glad you found a good groomer, they are sooooo hard to find. I know I about died the first time I had Archie shaved and they cut his eyelashes, I couldn't believe it :evil:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diane, who is Archie?..you have refered to him a couple of times. Any Pics.

Is he related to Tanner?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Annieg, Archie is my multi gen 5th generation. Here's a pic I have on my website of when he was younger. If it wasn't so late I would get a recent picture of him now and post it, here is one of when he was younger that I took off my website:

I will get a recent one and post it tomorrow :)

No, he's not related to Tanner.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Tanner and Archie...both absolutely perfect!
Great grooming job on Tanner...he looks wonderful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts