Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are tending my daughter's doxie and her cat for 10 day (ugh). It has been wonder and terrible. Tanner has never learned to share..never needed to..well we have had some battles. It has been fun to see how much he likes having a buddy to hang with...except when any new thing is introduced. Have to feed them in separate rooms...no bones or chews of any kind allowed..

Here are a few of pictures on our snow hike today and yesterday. The little doxie is really a trooper...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Annie,

The snow looks like so much fun! Can you tell me about the coat Tanner is wearing? I love it!

GH

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Annie! Enjoy that wonderful snow - you won't get that here in SC (unless you can bring us some somehow!!)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The coat Tanner is wearing is from Lands End. It is the squall. They are wonderful...waterproof side, fleece side, machine washable...lasts for years..can't say enough about them.

The cat is at home with my grand-cat, picture below. This little doxie is amazing, he has so much energy even in deep snow. We're having a ball with him...it will be hard to send him back home.

Brinkley (grand cat on left) Humphrey on the right :p

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks Annie, I am adding it to my "puppy supply" list right now! It's been a cold winter so far, so I imagine it will come in handy.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Looks like they're all having so much fun!!!! great pics once again Annie!!! :D :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Annie...love the pics of the dogs. It looks like they will wear each other out. I adore cats...I wish I could have another but my husband is very allergic, so thanks for sharing. They look like great friends!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts