Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
lol!!! I have the same problem with my black doodle...and the only way I have had any good pictures of him is when I take them outside. All the pics of him inside and even with or without the flash have come out crap, so try some outside pics if you havent done that already.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Too funny! My husband is always saying he can't tell which end is which when looking at Quin! We have many, many photos on our camera of a pile of black curly fur (like the one in the tent, below)! I agree with lovemydoodle - try taking pics outside. Also, take pics when he is chewing on something colorful - like a red Kong. At least you'll know which end is his mouth! I sometimes find that Quin's features show up better if he is wet.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That's too funny. I have a chocolate Doodle and have the same problem. She blends into almost everything. I like to have a scarf or something on her so I can see which end is her head. When she's hot her little pink tongue really shows up. :D

The hot pink collar looks great!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahaha! Same problem here...I've been told that if you get under them, looking up (yeah, right.) that it helps...my pups never hold still enough...I am always amazed when I find good pictures of live puppies in cute settings...and it makes me crazy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts