Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snuggles must be taking after her Mom. I've had her in all day with me and decided to weigh her just out of curiosity. The little chunker was officially 5 months old yesterday and today weighs 44 lbs! She's a bit wirey to the touch but definitely has Mamas shine!

I also got 2 glowing reports from my recent puppy buyers today. One was from Lillies new family... they said she'd attended a party with them over the weekend and managed to sleep in the center of the crowd through much of it.
She was spayed last week and is doing great.
The second was from another with one of the female pups... she's nearly as tall as their purebred lab already and is in puppy kindergarten class. She's being spayed on Monday. They said she now looks identical to the last male pup I sold. They've been watching my website to keep updated on the dogs. It was SO good to hear they're both so in love with my babies! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that is nice Tink to hear about your babies
Any update on the little white guy that stole my heart???????

Snuggles is such a cutie..........

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
snuggles what a cute name and she is adorable
she's also getting big fast

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
The little chunker
hahahahha!!..........Snuggles is ADORABLE!!!!
Look at that shiny coat!!! Beautiful!!
She's 2 weeks older then Bogie....wonder what he'll weigh in 2 weeks! He's probably about 35 LBS now!

G

·
Snuggles tell your Mom you are not a little chunker! You are too cute to be a chunker and it's just baby fat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts