Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As you know, we've had a t-shirt store online for a couple of months now.

Unfortunately the design we had done didn't come out the way we envisioned.

We've having a new graphics artist put a new design together for us, and I"d like your help.

If you have any ideas for text and images on t-shirts, this is your opportunity to speak up! Here are a couple of "ideas in progress"...

and ...

Please tell me what you think, and what you'd like to see. Any ideas or suggestions??

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love it!!! I'm a sucker for any doodle merchandise, so I would buy it!! I bought one shirt from USA Labradoodles that says, "I love my Labradoodle" Wish there were more Doodle products out there!! :lol:

Susie and Abbie Doodle

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Mark, I like these very much! I would buy both...but if you need a preference, the first one is more pleasing to me...plus, it matches the doggie prints that are all over the rest of my clothes! :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I agree with Jac- I would buy either, but if I had to choose, my first choice would be the first. I'm a weak one when it comes to any Doodle items....I buy any that I see!!! :lol:

G

·
I like the idea of a doodle face on it - two versions might be nice - a black doodle & light-colored one. Something similar to the doodle drawings that were on the really cute watches that Maureen ordered for us a few months ago. I think the drawings were from Kiniart (sp?)
Good luck. I look forward to the final design - put me on the list of definite buyer!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
The first one is a definate YES, I don't really care for the 2nd one but that is just my opinion. I would definately buy the first one and will buy it as soon as it is available, let me know!! Another thing that I looked for this Christmas and couldn't find is a Labradoodle Weekly Engagement Calendar. I'd be lost without my weekly engagement calendar to keep track of who got bred and when, visits to kennels, vaccinations given, etc. but I want one of Labradoodles and all I could find was Labs, they don't even make a Standard Poodle one. So, Mark, can you add this to your store? Oops, I thought of another item that I would love and have never been able to find it is the Labradoodle Flag. I could go on, but I will stop for now. Let me know when you need more ideas, haha :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the paw print idea. You could even make them look muddy :?:

I really like the saying...Owned By My Labradoodle.
How about ...My Boss Is A Labradoodle.
Or...Life's Not Complete Without A Doodle.
Gotta have paw prints on whatever you do.

Instead of putting any picture of a doodle on, you could just do a sketch of one. Then it would just work for everyone, no matter what color your doodle is.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good ideas LexiAnn, I really like the saying "Life's not complete without a Doodle" This would appeal to all Doodle owners, not just Labradoodles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You all know the saying "Got Milk"?
How about the paw prints with the saying "Got Doodle"? Or maybe a cute doodle face with "Got Doodle" under it?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I do too, but I believe that there are already shirts that are for sale on Cafe Press that say that. I ordered one last year that said, "I Love my Labradoodle" I will order any shirt that you guys decide on!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
These are great ideas, Mark is going to have his hands full trying to decide which one's to choose :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts