Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone attended one? They are coming to NJ this weekend and we bought tickets (it's so cold out, we need a good indoor activity for Dexter). Hopefully it'll be fun :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Lisa,
We went to a Pet Expo here in Connecticut many years ago....I don't remember many dogs, but there were plenty of cats and birds....and vendors! Maybe it wasn't the same thing you're about to attend....have fun, and let us know what it was all about! :)
Kathie

G

·
Leslie,
What did you think? We went today and there were LOT'S of dogs! I met an adorable Goldendoodle, a super laid back Labradoodle puppy who was definitely an F1. It was funny, the lady in line behind me fell in love with Bella and was asking what type of dog she was. Then along comes this flat coated, cream adorable puppy and she asks them what type of dog it was....well when the lady responded Labradoodle she looked at us like we were crazy because they looked NOTHING alike :lol: The puppy Mommy tried to explain, but I don't think the lady understood :lol:
I thought the admission fee was overpriced ($12 adults) just to basically go shopping with your dog :roll: . We did buy Bella a stuffed dog that has squeakers in all 4 paws and a 'goose honker' in the body. She loves it, let's take bets on how long it lasts :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm....I'll give Bella the benefit of doubt....1/2 hour to remove the big goose honker.....2 days to remove rest of squeakers, then off to the carcass pile!! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts