Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share a little Coco-mischief.....

She went flying into my bedroom and leaped up onto my sort of high bed....stood on my pillows and lowered her head carefully down to fish ice cubes out of the mouth of a large glass of iced water that I had on the nightstand.

She would bob for an ice cube and go to make a little pile of ice on the foot of the bed and go back and fish for more....after she had collected quite a catch.....she then laid down to chomp from her collection......

She never spilled a drop of water or tipped the glass in the process!!!
She has done this a couple of times.... What will she think of next??

As long as she is this controlled and careful....her tricks are fun to watch.....some of her other little escapades are not done so neatly....and are somewhat destructive....and/or messy.

She managed to lap up some of the steak flavored ashes in the little ash pan under the grill...and scattered that stuff everywhere!! The ashes in her beard aged her terribly!!! :shock:

Sorry, no pictures of that!!

Gene, I love the Elizabethan look...on both you and Jonah!!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I wish I could say that Jonah was that neat with my ice water. Usually, he "sneaks" it thinking I won't notice. Had to miss the pool of water! He's also a fan of my juice if I don't watch. So far with Miko......don't want to jinx myself!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
She never spilled a drop of water or tipped the glass in the process!!!
Wow
Denver would have knocked the glass off the bed , onto
the floor scaring the begeebies out of the cats, sending
them all racing down the stairs with Denver still left behind
trying to get an ice cube that fell under the bed.
Bahahahahahahaaa!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max and Peanut would have knocked the glass over, played with the ice cubes and then STEAL the cup running around like their tails were on fire trying to then steal the cup from each other!! :roll:

Jane you have a gooooooooood doodle!!!! hahahhahahhahaa

my sweeet max?? has become a terror overnight and not to be trusted lately. My bluetooth is now toothless as of 3 nights ago, my son's new expensive skateboarding sweatshirt is missing 1/3 of the hood (peanut helped too), my funky rubber boots were missing for an hour :roll: i found them 98% intact with a bit of the top missing, and i have learned

DO NOT let 2 doodles more than 5ft away UNLESS you're wearing your glasses and see that they're chewing their toys!!!! and DO NOT assume that since Max didn't countesurf and thought Peanut wasn't big enough to reach......well a few things are missing of my dining room table and the poptart in the kitchen and a hotdog does disappearing acts!! hahahaaa

OH yeah, my doodles are sooooooooo well behaved

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahahah...Annmarie....I just finished chasing Raleigh around the back yard with a PILLOW he grabbed off the couch....I left the back door open so they could go in and out at will... :shock: THAT'LL learn me!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you know that Coco's ONE little ice cube trick is just that........
ONE SUPER COORDINATED CAREFUL trick.......all the rest are definitely more in line with typical doodle do's......especially the manic ones.

Euphoria galore with all the above, pillows, shoes, cell phones, bras, shoes, cups of nearly finished milk....raw hamburger meat waiting to go on the grill, anything off the counters within reach........toothpaste tubes now squirt from several tiny holes.... :cry:

the difference i now see is that she can be considerate and careful....when she wants to be.............maybe............ :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Come on Jane, stop being modest and tell us the truth so we can all be envous. Coco is really considerate and well behaved 90% of the time.

And Sesssa fess up too...i know you can do it :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe 50% of the time....but that depends upon what day it is.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dr Annmarie Sparks here: Okay Jane, i do believe your doodle Coco is trying to let you know she can organize and show intelligence. Along with tellyou to stop putting gass of water by your bed. What did your mom teach you??? If your doodle folks is getting your shoes..think real hard now. Were your shose NOT put away? And countersurfing folks: did you NOT clean up your kitchen when done eating? Possibly letting something sit for awhile to ready to clean up?
TSK TSK (wags a finger at you and :roll: )

hahhahahhaaaaaa i was thinking of those silly Dr programs and had a tad of fun up above. :wink:

NOW for sessa and Mija....ok Sessa do you really have a dog? does your dog really talk? or is there a possible schizophrenic relationship going on in your household? I want you to think long and hard about this now.
OH get back to me soon and i'll give you a 20% discount in consultation fees :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts