Labradoodle Forums banner

What did ANNMARIE mail SUE?

• absolutely nothing---it's a joke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something the canadian border will confiscate?

• definitely something bizzare

• Just tell me!

• wait and see as i am patient

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there was a festival in Fairport NY a week ago and well ONLY a few of these things were passed out to everyone that attended and survived the night. This festival was along the Erie Canal and was a BATTLE of the BANDS meaning musical bands played against each other from opposite side of the canal.
Anyway, a friend of Dave's gave us one of these things that caused tons of laughter. Dave,my son and I were cracking up looking at this thing,
and for some reason thought of SUE aka Blueteal hahhahahhaaa

I mailed it off to her on Friday. and it should arrrive next Friday.

NOW this thing and the bands playing caused such a ruckus of laughter and drinking that the WHOLE TOWN was HUNGOVER the next day hahahaa
Sue won't even TRY to guess what it is...........sooooooooo any of you want to try guessing for her??

hints:

1.it's 2 by 3 inches, somewhat flat yet 2 dimensional
2 it doesnt' jump out at you. :shock:
3.NO one else has this as it's specially unique. 8)
4. it is canandian but made in the US :idea:
5. it is NOT a dog or cat or humanlike :?:

6. can be free standing with the right element :?:
7. Fits easily in an envlope without bulging
8. it is red and brown and has a couple of fuzzy areas :shock:
9. a doodle could easily eat it, maybe defuzz it in one second :roll:
10 it is NOT Stuffed in any way

11. She can take it with her camoeing if she wanted to hahahha 8)
12 it is something to remind her of the fun and nuttiness on this forum :lol:
13. It is so sillly it's funny? or is it truly canadian? eh :wink:
14. it is something that was recently discovered on national geographic :shock:
15. NO it's the not the polar bear and black bear mix animal :cry:
16. It was sent to creat a laugh? :mrgreen:
17. Is something VANESSA created in photoshop and somehow Lebatt's beer is giving her royalites on it now :shock:

·
Registered
57 Posts
haha, is it a greeting card with fuzz in the shape of a dog on the front? And does it have a message on the inside that let's it stand-up? :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK remember this guessing goes on till next Friday when Sue gets her envelope.

1. YES there is a greeting card, NO it doesn't stand up, and yes there is a message inside the card too. this thing was PUT inside the card so it's not part of the card. The card does NOT have any fuzz.
(good guess!) :D

NEXT guess???

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Like I told Annmarie
I am not guessing as I want to be surprised
but you guys go ahead and when I get it I will see who figured it out!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ooooh, I think that you and I were talking about it on the phone...so I am not guessing...I want to wait and see if that is right!
8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EVERYONE:
OK Dave said the owner of this bar isnt' sure if it was a promo for Lebatt's or just something goofy but it does have a CANADIAN symbol on it...remember the whole town was drinking hahahhaa and DAVE had to work in this town the next morning...Dave said most people only had about 2 brain cells functioning hahahahaaaaaa

VANESSA:
Annmarie, you didn't say that the "insert" was or was not fuzzy?

the thing i inserted aka sue's little surprise is mostly NON-fuzzy , maybe 2% fuzzy? or kinda sorta lika a teenie weenie bit of fuzziness

Question #1: Can it be worn on the face?

I am sure YOU or SUE could figure out a way too but otherwise NO hahhahahaaaaaaa

Question #2: Was it a promo thing for the beer?
DAVE is calling the barperson back to find out but it does have a canadian symbol in the middle of it

Question #3: Is it inflatable or expandable? (like those foam gel caps that expand into shapes!, LOL!!!)
NO but i like your thinking!! :D IT does have a shape to it already.
JAC i don't remember telling you what it is but if i did THANK YOU for staying quiet

GENE hahhahahaa that answer cracked me up!! i lov it!! and forget about your ESP powers!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well, you are welcome...especially now that you have clarified more...I was mistaken (surprised??? LOL) So, I have no clue what this is...
I'll keep an eye out for the guesses and answer!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all i will say for now ...this is the silliest thing i have seen in a long time and these people have the same sense of humor as us: funny and at times off the wall :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I may need to do a poll of my own, to see
how many of you are afraid for me to open it, when it does arrive
Bhaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SUE and come on the rest of you....don't you all TRUST ME? :shock:

here I go thru great lengths to do something NICE and funny. ohhhhhhhh will i ever recover from this? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It's a Canadian 'Whoopee Cushion'....you know how they like they're BEANS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....(Sorry Sue....I am French Canadian too...!!!) And yes..I love beans!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
No clue ... But it's fun imagining! Mary

"FoodLady ... grrrr ... get your mind out of the gutter!" Ebbe

Ooooppppssss! Mary :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NOW remember everyone...we have people of ALL ages on this forum , so keep it clean :D

y'all going to be soooo disappointed at how silly this thing is but hopefully i will have given SUE and all of you a gooooooooooooood laugh!!!

VANESSA you are next on my list to mail something hahhaha i love your enthusiasm!!! yessssssss!! kid at heart!!

HINT:
1. it's definitely a cutout of something, thus 2 dimensional but NOT laser cut. so in a way yes it can be considered a PICTORIAL

2. If it were a whoopie cushion I'd mail it to kathie ! :wink: so it's NOT a whoopie cushion. IF it were a can of beans i'd mail it to GENE.

3. not double sided unless you read the writing on the back of it.

4. NOT a piece of a dead carcass though that could have been just as funny

5. Have fun, you're getting warmer but as they say" close but no cigar" :D

Roses can be red
but never blue
this something is silly but unique
but not made for a geek

rather, it is something for fun
and y'all still laugh when this is over
and done

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
My aunt lives in Las Vegas and, a long time ago, she sent my brother "a little something she picked up at Wayne Newton's ranch"...
Yep, a cow pie!
And you thought that Ann Marie was a dickens! (Well, we all still think that about Ann Marie...dont' know what made me share this tidbit!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HEY have some confidence in me...I would NEVAH send a cowpie, nor a snake that jumps out of a can,nor a fart spray. BUT I would send something really sillly and keep y'all guessing :mrgreen:

SUE you're being really quiet honey....what's up? hahhaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
:roll: :mrgreen: :roll:

Just a taking it all in Annmarie
and wondering if I need to go away this weekend.
bahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts