Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another graduation... another time trial winner.

This time Sky View Ginger Snap ("Ginger"), my little shy girl, stole the show at obedience graduation, winning the time trial, then showing off her trick routine of circle right, circle left, drop and rollover.

But the thing that made me happiest of all was seeing her approaching a couple of the trainers and schmoozing them for treats! She Loves class! It's been a giant step in bringing this little love out of her shell. She is So sweet and cuddly!

She's not as fast as Smiley on the time trial, but she'll be going on the Beginner II next month, unlike her Exuberant brother.

Sky View Hot Fudge ("Cherie") also graduated tonight and can continue on, but she didn't run the trials, as I decided to handle only one dog when they combined the classes for graduation night. Better, I thought, to give one dog a chance at doing well than to have Two of them bouncing off of one another with a solo handler.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your avitar is absolutely adorable! How in the world did you get them to all sit still and look at the camera??
Thanks, Leslie. We put poor Santa to work. He had an arm around Lavender, and a leash under each of his legs, to hold Deva and Smiley in place. Isn't it cool that Smiley is bigger than Mom already?

I stood behind the camera and the photog's assistant waved a toy to get their attention. This was a staged event at our local PetCo, to benefit the Escondido Humane Society. I felt lucky that they had a good dog person in the Santa suit, so he wasn't intimidated by my happy herd.

I like Your Avatar, too! Happy dogs!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Congrats DEB and wow i love your avitar and santa's enthusiasm!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts