Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My perfectly behaved little baby, the one I've bragged on so much, has decided to feel his oats this week. And of course, when I see his little devil horns perk up, all I can do is laugh. Which Kevin says is not helping matters at all, but who can resist? Usually when you tell him to go to his crate because you're leaving, he'll march right in and lie down. Now, when he sees us getting dressed to leave, he hides under the daybed. When you call him to come to his crate, he gets this defiant look and won't budge. We have to drag him in there. And if he's on the daybed and we tell him to get down (he's quite the bed hog and won't lie still) he plants his feet like a mule and it takes both of us to extract him from the bed. Kevin's keeping a tight rule on being the alpha, but when he's back at work, mommy's going to have to get tough. How will I ever pull it off?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Be careful Dex....Mom's are tricksters! When my Mom is ready to go to work, she lets me out one last time, and when I come in I sit for a treat, she grabs my collar! :shock: then puts me in my crate...I fall for this trick everytime :?
I guess she got tired of chasing me around the house and making her late for work... :twisted: but the good thing is that she puts toys, and a bone and a chewie in my crate for me, so it's not so bad after all!
Yoyr pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He'll be 5 mos old on the 10th.

Boy did I get into it big today guys. Mommy's got this exercise thingy that she hangs clothes on in the bedroom. It's got these yummy black foam foot pads on it. I was just tasting, I swear, and chunks of black foam started coming off and going all over the room. Daddy walked in and caught me and the grits hit the fan. Boy can he yell! Just a note guys, leave mommy's clothes rack/exercise thingy alone. That foam is a big no-no!

Dexter the not-so-innocent

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Boy Dexter!!!
You hit the jackpot this time.
My Mom has a foam cushiony thing that she lies on and sits up and down
on and well when she left it out I thought I would see if it made a nice bed.
There was alittle rip in it HONEST, I DID NOT DO IT and the white stuffing was coming out. I just thought I would help to make it more even and before I knew it there was stuffing all over the place. Mom does not even use it very much it kind of hides under the bed but the way she went on about it you'd think she uses it all the time. Now she says she has to get a new one, hmmm it will be yummier the second time around.

Your buddy
Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dexter when i was only 4mos old I chewed just one lens up of mommie's eyeglasses...she now sees the world in a different light. OH and i got the 17yr olds new stereo headphones....i was just seeing how they were put together....and somehow it fell apart? DAD somehow fixed them!!

OHhhhhhhhh every try earmuffs? MOM can run really fast when I sniff them!!! Dad's old stinky worn out boots he loved...well i loved them too!! and would caress them every chance i got. My mommie threw them out.

I go hide when mommie leaves for work making her play hide and seek.
I have a question for your mommie: did she really use that exercise thingy?

Don't worry Dexter you're only 5mos old ....human gotta understand you're still in a "learning" stage ...how else better to learn than explore :wink:

sincerely
max who at 8mos old is a complete angel :roll:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dexter,
There are some good puppy lawyers on this forum. I think you were framed! Weren't you actually trying to put that foam back on? Your mommy probably knocked it off hanging more clothes on it and needed a scapegoat! I speak from experience.

PS.....can I have the grits? I'm a little hungry!

Denver DOOD.....doesn't Mom know about those explosive mats? I saw it on line somewhere, been happening all over the world....especially in BC!!

Your Pal,
"Never tell a lie" Jonah

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My mommy did a little creative fence mending last night. She knew me and daddy had it out yesterday. She works at a movie store. She brought home a video of doggies called "eight below" I sat so cute and watched it, tilting my head back and forth (I was really trying to understand the husky dialect, those guys talk funny). Next thing I know daddy had this salty water running on his face and I licked it for him. He put me on the daybed and hugged me soooo tight, I nearly had to poop! Daddy said something like "honey, there was no need for a guilt trip, he knows I love him even though I discipline him" Mommy just smiled and said "watch the movie, dear" Mommies sure are smart, and pretty too!

Dexter-back-in-good-graces

P.S. Jonah, I've heard of grits and gravy and I'd gladly share, but there wasn't any gravy with these grits and they weren't too tasty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts