Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Sampson to the towns annual strawberry festival today and he did VERY well. the festival is an annual thing with town famous strawberry shortcake and runs from four o'clock till "the berries are gone!". He only became a little nervous when we were in a big crowd and he was being squished into a small area. Other than that, he behaved wonderfully. All the people loved him and we had a lot of parents asking if their kids could pet the nice doggy. He was awesome with the kids, sat when I told him to and let them pet him all over. We got a lot of POSATIVE comments on the labradoodle breed. Well, mostly "Oh, so thats what they look like! What a beautiful dog, he is so good." Sampson might even be in the paper because a cute old gentleman asked if he wanted to lick the strawberry shortcake container and the photographer got a shot! We were so pleased with how fantastic he acted the whole 3 hours we were there!

"We're at the Strawberry Festival!"

By aliciarose, shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2008-06-19

"Momma brought our friend Beth too!"

"Ooh, that feels so good! Everybody likes me here!"

"Yum, yum! Strawberry Shortcake!"

"Momma and Beth..."

"Momma getting ready to race her frog..." (Yes, we have a FROG JUMPING contest every year, lol!!! :lol:

"The froggie Momma wouldn't let me chase."

·
Registered
968 Posts
Good boy Sammy! :D I hope you get in the paper! Your mommy MUST post the photo if you do! :wink: That's a snazzy looking leash you've got on! What's the thingy at the end (shaped like a flashlight)?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
what great photos :)

I think it's so good you brought Sammy to this...and I think you should continue to bring him to events like this. We have something around here in Auguest that is dog friendly (and is outside) and we hope to bring both doodles there - I really think it will be good for Kirby :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great Photos. Looks like a fun time in your hometown. I like stuff like that. Happy to hear Sammy did well and was well received.

What's the thingy at the end (shaped like a flashlight)?
My guess.....A container for Poop Bags!!!!...before use of course!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

What is it Alicia?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my Boo said:
Good boy Sammy! :D I hope you get in the paper! Your mommy MUST post the photo if you do! :wink: That's a snazzy looking leash you've got on! What's the thingy at the end (shaped like a flashlight)?

Great Photos. Looks like a fun time in your hometown. I like stuff like that. Happy to hear Sammy did well and was well received.

Quote:
What's the thingy at the end (shaped like a flashlight)?

My guess.....A container for Poop Bags!!!!...before use of course!!!!

What is it Alicia?
The blue bone shaped container hanging from the handle holds poop bags and the green thing where the leash connects to Sammy's harness is a built in clip cover??? Thants what the package said haha...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh Alicia that is soooooooo nice to hear how well Sammy did , sounds like you all had so much fun and what's even BETTER is how Sammy showed people the sweet, lovable , POSITIVE side of Doodles!!

great pics too! Sammy is soooooo cute and so are you :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like you both had a FUN day! Yay Sampson on being a well behaved boy!!! :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was so pleased with him!
We wanted to give him more exposure to people and other dogs because he is so shy...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sounds like you had a super fun day. Good for Sammy for showing off his best.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Very sweet pictures!!!
Great day for all!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Nice looking frog!! And Sammy was such a good boy....you must be very proud! :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It looks like you had a great day. You have done a wonderful job with socializing him.....kudos to you :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts