Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last week in NJ was quite cold - low teens in the am and high of 30. Today is is going to hit 50...I checked weather.com and it says highs of 60 and 63 the next 2 days :shock:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Same in Southern Ohio! Still gray and damp and yukky! I'd rather have a January snow then this weather in March!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LESLIE we're having the same exact weather!!!
right now it's already 48 !

my cousin called earlier this morning , he was in shorts and t shirt said it was 74 degrees hahahhaa! he likes to tease!

·
Registered
337 Posts
We finally have a short break from the rain. Both Copper and Jett were relieved (no pun intended) to get outside without getting wet, although I think they were a bit aprehensive. They kept watching the sky! :shock: :lol:

And this guy was just lost! Notice the red breast.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
We got rain and more rain and then the sun comes out for a bit and then back to rain. The temperature is around 40 degrees farenheight

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got to take the doodles to the dog park yesterday but it rained overnight and everything is drenched and muddy again :(

some people around here are out in their shorts - haha...it's really not THAT warm :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Same here in Michigan Leslie and I HATE it!! If it's winter let it be winter already! :roll:
All that beautiful snow we had is almost gone since it hit 51 today and 49 yesterday. Now it's jus wet, damp, puddly and FOGGY!!
The fog deterred the work I was suppose to do today taking pictures of one of my listings. You could hardly even see the darn house!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
We've had temps in the forties today. That warm air is producing very thick fog all day an most likely into the night. It never went away. Ground is still snow covered but one more day of this and we should see green popping out!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
blueteal said:
We got rain and more rain and then the sun comes out for a bit and then back to rain. The temperature is around 40 degrees farenheight
Thanks for converting that for me Sue. I'd have to ask jeeves to do it otherwise! :oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Echo said:
blueteal said:
We got rain and more rain and then the sun comes out for a bit and then back to rain. The temperature is around 40 degrees fahrenheit
Thanks for converting that for me Sue. I'd have to ask jeeves to do it otherwise! :oops:
Your welcome
Every time I say it in Celsius someone asks me to convert it
so I just said it this way first............teehee
In case anyone cares to have a conversion chart here it is
http://www.metric-conversions.org/tempe ... enheit.htm

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
High of 38 here today and heavy fog all day.we're supposed to get rain and freezing temps overnight so I went to town and stocked up so I don't have to go anywhere for a few days if it gets icy.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
well we broke records yesterday and will today as it's 62 degrees this morning :shock: i don't like MUD but i will like LOWER gas heating bill

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah we're going to hit 70 today :shock: I'm making my lunch friends from work walk down the road to McDonalds with me - I can't stand to not enjoy some of the middle of the day weather. Last night walking the doodles was so enjoyable and there were a ton of people out walking and jogging :)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Were are fine here... thanks for thinking of me though!

The tornado actually hit the south eastern part of the state, and I'm in the west central part, close to MinnesNOWta. We've had temps in the upper 30's, so everything is wet and soggy as the snow's been melting the past few days. But I'm not going to complain about a break from the cold. Our fuel bills will be easier to handle and it's a whole lot nicer to go outside when it's like this!

Tornadoes this time of year are just about unheard of! Thank God not more people were killed. Last I heard they said 2 died in Missouri.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts