Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i had fun with Max and Peanut today outside for 2 hours.

And got to thinking, we all talk about how much our doodles LOVE sticks.
So STICK TO TO ME....have fun posting your doodle with sticks pics!! hahahhahaaaaaaaaa

here's mine........who's next??? :wink: :D :D :D

Peanut's Big Find today

MAX wants it now

They Share

Max is now happy

And so is Peanut

·
Registered
728 Posts
Great pictures Annmarie. They look so content with their sticks! Do they spit the wood out after chewing? It used to get wedged between the teeth of one of our labs and I'd always be picking it out for her. Great way to floss I guess!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mindi, they do spit out the stick cause if they don't I put my hand out at the door which they know means,
"HAND it OVER or we'll stand here all night till you do" hahahha they had it over aka spit it out in my hand hahahahaa

if they do this though, I know they spit it out already :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahahahahaha....you'll have to wait till this weekend to see Raleighs 'stick'!!! :shock: :shock: Terrific pictures!!! Beautiful doodles!
Thanks for making my night! :wink:

G

·
I don't have a stick photo, BUT I do have a stick story :lol: (you asked, Annmarie!)

OT (with a PG14 rating) :oops: :lol: :

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up."

:lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Linda said:
I don't have a stick photo, BUT I do have a stick story :lol: (you asked, Annmarie!)

OT (with a PG14 rating) :oops: :lol: :

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up."

:lol:
Bahahhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

great photos Annmarie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Linda ...hahhahaaaaa good one!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Love a good PG14 Stick Story ... Thanks Linda! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND ... love doodles with sticks pictures! They always look so proud of themselves for capturing such difficult prey :roll:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I don't have any pictures, but Cali leaves the shredded remains of her sticks on the door mat by the back door. Now if I can teach her to shake the mat and sweep the patio.....

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver too loves to shred sticks. He will spit out large pieces
to be able to get the inside where it shreds so easy. Never eats it
now that he is older just loves to shred it...............

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Cinnamon

We could get together and just chew a bunch of sticks.
Mom sais you are so pretty and I so handsome that we would look
pretty darn good while we are chewing.................. :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts