Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahhaaa I am now laughing sitting here at 1:15pm finally relaxing alone for the 1st time since 8am as i slept in on my day off :D

Max is almost 18mos old and peanut hitting 13mos old ...Beau is 5.5mos old and he's next in line to give me doodle grief laughs!! hahahaaa

Ohhhhhhh someone please tell me AFTER 18mos old they will have FEWER STAGES of regression !!! hahhahaa

I had flashbacks earlier of Max at 13mos old realizing BEAU is last in line to ROUND Out my Character a little more hahhahaa!!!

I sure will have some good writing material for my blog articles in the near future :wink:

I do NOT intend to scare anyone with YOUNG doodle puppies ok?
it's like having kids all over again.
Right now I feel like i have a 3 yr old, 6 yr old and 13yr old!! :shock:
and I rarely lose my patience but 1 or 2 times a year.
I lost it today so i should be good for another 8mos. :wink: :D :D :D

maybe i neeed Vanessa to re-do a photo with devil horns and halos over all 3 doodles' heads for my NEW Avitar :shock:

thanks for letting me WHINE without any cheese to go with it

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We all know heaven is missing 3 angels......because they're at your house!!! They couldn't have done anything wrong.....not your kids!! :roll: :wink:

BTW.....my house smells like a salad right now....I think the boys had a pee fest today and when I reached for the nature's miracle......I accidentally bought the kind to remove skunk odor!! :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaahahahaGENE which is worse YOUR, YOUR Doodles SBD's OR
using SKUNK remover? hahahhaa

MY ANGELS JUST GREW HORNS 3 days ago and NOW have LOST ALL OFF-LEASH Privledges :shock: Beau is always on leash as DAVE learned the hard way why to keep him on one

MAX and PEANUT are trying to RE-Enact the Lewis and Clark Expeditions live.
are a tad defiant? want to go on walks every 15min, bark for MORE FOOD after eating ( i am NOT having 3 PORKER DOODLES), nudge my arm every 15min , Beau goes in Max's crate with him cause he doesn't want to go in his ( finally after 10 days of this , to heck with it, closed door with both of them together), PEANUT is chewing again even tho she has ALL bones stealing them from max and beau, Then BEAU has he shrill ear piercing bark, max cries hahahhaaa!!!

and NOW i am LAUGHING !!! there's MORE folks but hey I LOVE Them but we all have a "up to the eyeball" level we reach at times.

MY 3 angels listen to their inner Devils lately :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
annabelles mom said:
I'll take your 3 doodles you can have my annoying dh, he's on my last nerve tonite :evil:
Know what? KEEP the DH, i just realized my doodle are going thru a stage and should be over it in a few weeks ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
sessa35 said:
Meanwhile,
hey Mary,
does your dh know you're day trading him? :wink: :lol: :lol:
LOL not yet, I need some "me" time on a beach or infront of a nice cozy fire with snow falling outside - neither are in my near future :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annabelle does the "hear me roar" thing occassionally,not as often as she used to.
She has learned Mama will come down stairs to the backyard and bring her inside and block her doggie door if she doesn't stop or come in when told to. She is finally realizing Mama means business on this one :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So Vanessa , this is the address i send your Xmas card to right?

Vanessa Sessa35
123 Perro Barkalot Drive
Gonetothedogs, New Mexico :mrgreen: :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
MaxandMe said:
So Vanessa , this is the address i send your Xmas card to right?

Vanessa Sessa35
123 Perro Barkalot Drive
Gonetothedogs, New Mexico :mrgreen: :wink:
Be careful Vanessa, I heard Annmarie mumbling something about a dozen doodle puppie and airfare to New Mexico

·
Registered
42 Posts
This post is funny because my doodle is now 14 months old and for the last few months has been really annoying. Doing things he never did before, like running from you when you call him (thankfully we have a huge yard for him to be off leash in) and stealing things he knows he should not....

I guess it makes me happy to see it is just a stage.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
makes me happier to know OTHERS have the same doodle stages happening hahhahahaa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts