Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the slowest walk w/Dexter this morning!! It's unusually warm in NJ (may hit 70 today) and the animals are out in full force! Dexter hasn't really encountered squirrels before since he only started going on walks in November and he went CRAZY when he saw all the squirrels :? There were 6 on one lawn and all started running in different directions. Now he's staring out the back door intently looking for more.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
It's unususally warm here too....was 55 the past week daily!!
Max loves chasing Crows...the squirrels hide when we walk Max.

I Dexter now staring out your windows :wink: :D

Where in NJ are you? I once lived in Scotch Plains near Edison...my aunt lived in Freehold and my mom once lived in Parmus NJ shopping center :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We live in Matawan (close to the coast)...but I work in Rahway which is very close to Scotch Plains.

G

·
My 5 y/o just told me that his kindergarten teacher told the class that NO ONE is allowed to say "Squirrel" in their house because their dog will go crazy :lol:
Leslie, I used to live in Aberdeen :) Now in Mendham and I miss being so close to the ocean.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA that is too funny.

I miss the ocean as I originally grew up on a tiny island in the Outer Banks NC and my family ran the lighthouse for 3 generations.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Annmarie-we went to the outer banks last year and loved it! We stayed in Hattaras and went over to Roakanoke (spelling?). I wish we could go again this year...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts