Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I dont think ive posted in almost a year now, and not much has changed.
We have had Rufus for more than a year now and he does the funniest thing in the world! When he plays with a toy that has a squeeker in it he loves to push it against the floor just to hear the sound. Now for the odd part, he starts growling/ barking while squeeking it. It is the funniest thing i have ever seen, hes been doing it for a few moths now and i was wondering if anyone elses labradoodle did that. :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
hello there,
we just got our doodle yesterday, he loves his various toys, but we did not get a sqweeky sorry spelt wrong but you know what I mean. I will get one tomorrow and let you know how he reacts, at the moment he loves all of his toys, and firgets them when you take them away, to when he is given them back as if they were new again, if that makes sense

G

·
Our pooch loves the squeaker toys also. After tearing the toy apart in under 30 seconds so that the squeaker can be removed, he walks around with the little plastic bulb carefully held in between his back teeth & keeps on squeak-squeak-squeak-squeaking it til it drives us crazy & we take it away from him. All the while he looks like he's got this goofy grin because he can't close his mouth the whole way with the squeak bulb stuck there. At first we didn't know where the noise was coming from because it fits totally inside the back teeth.
We have a whole stash of the squeaker bulbs that we've confiscated from him. He loves the squeak so much, we often will give a few squeaks when he's outside & refuses to come when called -- it gets him running to us everytime.
Gabriele

·
Registered
16 Posts
Molly doesn't growl with sqeakies... she has this rubbery/foamy heavy flying saucer thing that she shakes vigorously and growls and barks at. She also barks madly at her buster cube after it is empty. It's quite funny!

·
Registered
164 Posts
LOL!! I LOVE THE SQWEEKY TOYS!...WHEN LENO GETS HIS HE REALLY GETS GOING WITH IT, AND SOMEHOW MANAGES TO REALLY GET GOING WHEN IM ON THE PHONE...GOTTA LOVE HIM!! :D ONE DAY HE WAS PLAYING WITH HIS BEAR AND HE HAD AN ITCH ON HIS BACK...SO INSTEAD OF DROPPING THE BEAR TO GET THE ITCH, HE WAS CHOMPING AT HIS BACK WITH THE BEAR SQWEEKING AWAY IN HIS MOUTH. I HADNT LAUGHED SO HARD IN A LONG TIME!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Boone loves his squeaky toys too. He just walks around the house with them in his mouth squeaking away, without a care in the world.
I however don't enjoy them. There is a line of squeaky toys called "Soniks" they have a squeaker that only dogs can hear.
I'm going to invest in them soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts