Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if you guys remeber me posting about Hyde and his chronic foot/limping problems. Well my other dogs started showing the same symptoms Hyde did. Lana started limping and she had a laceration between her toes, she needed to be knocked out and stitched up, then it happened to Hyde but not as bad. Then Bear started limping, then Hyde started limping agian. This all happened in 2 weeks.
After many x rays and lots of money later, I was sitting at work trying to figure out what was causing these problems, when it hit me! It is the sprinklers, mine dont go down into the ground when they are not on, they stay up. So when my dogs run around the yard and play they probly step or trip on them and lacerate theirs paws are hurt their legs.

Im so glad I finally figured it out, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, watch out for those spinklers, they can do a lot of damage!

Im going to be moving in 2 weeks so I wont have this problem anymore, yay!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yikes! You are right! Wowie...thanks for posting...very important advice! Good luck on your move...hope you stay in touch!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts