Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Martha....that is soooooo 60'ish !! hhhhahahah i love it!!! pink and white polka dots ........oh keep the pics coming!!!
thanks once again :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahahaha! What a terrific picture!!!!!! He looks so thrilled to be wearing pink!!!!! But he is a cutie!!!!
Thanks!

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly! :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Mom.. Please.. anything but the flower head piece... please could you... no.. I.. please couldnt we just.. no i.. oh well Ok. :roll:

Great picture!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hahahahaha
They are both great pictures!!!
I missed this post earlier somehow.
Must of been walking a dog or something.
bahahhha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
You are tooooooo much. I get one last giggle before bed! Since the weather is finally getting warm, I can finally go with out socks! yeah! Miko's thrilled too, she won't stop licking them...it's her new favorite toy! If she can't have the shoes or the socks, then darn it!, she's gonna have them toes! :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Mija! What a great picture! And you are one pretty girl!!! What female DOSEN'T love them flowers???? Hahahahaha... :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Of course have landscapes and doodles being my love in life...GREAT PIC MIJA ....wow your mommie must water those plants daily as it's hot and dry in new mexico :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
It is rare that I laugh right out loud when reading posts...but these pictures are truly "feel good, laugh out loud" wonderful!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts