Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we were walking and we ran into a 3 year old labradoodle and his owner that we've walked w/ before but haven's seen in a few months.

I thought it would be fine... sine they'd met but he got aggressive and then my dogs got aggressive back. After we got them all to calm down we let them have a sniff and it was fine. No harm done.

My question is... do your dogs act a bit crazy in spring? All 3 dogs are fixed but the owner and I were thinking they were reacting this way because spring is in the air. I've noticed Manchego barking at random dogs on the leash more lately than usual. Maybe those birds and bees really do effect the dogs :lol:

Thoughts?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...maybe that's Kirby's problem. He has started humping Dexter all the time the past 2 weeks :) They are totally not agressive during all of it though so it's all good (for now).

I would let your dogs meet again and see what happens. Maybe try to make sure they are calm first (i.e. one of them sitting).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! Manchego has been humping Brie like crazy for the past 2 weeks also!! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Beau has been humping since OCT 28th, 2007the day we brought him home......present day : we now have 3 doodles that hump each other daily hahhaaaa
so the only "spring" in the air i see with mine is when they hop up on two legs to do their thing hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Beau has been humping since OCT 28th, 2007the day we brought him home......present day : we now have 3 doodles that hump each other daily hahhaaaa
so the only "spring" in the air i see with mine is when they hop up on two legs to do their thing hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Good one Annmarie and Sarah I know when Denver comes
across other dogs he will copycat their behaviour. And yet a while back he went through a barking at every dog thing. I notice now that if he
is well rested before he meets another dog he will bark and get a little ansty, but if we are at the end of the walk he will just sniff and move on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts