Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally used my new camera on something besides the dogs......here's a short slide show...

I really like the way these turned out.....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW GENE!! i also have the same exact tulips but ours are far from blooming yet!! do those have a fragrance to them?

great pics!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Wow...great pictures. I wish we had spring in Florida. We just get a long summer and a short winter.

Also, I love the new avatar. Too cute. It looks like they are all fighting for camera time. :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KGarro said:
Wow...great pictures. I wish we had spring in Florida. We just get a long summer and a short winter.

Also, I love the new avatar. Too cute. It looks like they are all fighting for camera time. :)
I lived in Sarasota for 15 years, then outside of Tampa for 10 years, so I know how you feel.

I got the avatar shot while they were on the back stoop when I came back from the front yard. I had to open the gate to get the shot and had to get it quick before any one opted for a jail break!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great shots Gene. I have some tulips coming up, but the are a way from blooming. And I am waiting patiently for my Asian lilies. Gotta love this time of the year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Beautiful pics. Especially the last one! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts