Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the computer tonight and DH was asleep at the couch when we heard some commotion outside. Dakota was outside at the slider entry, looking confused. There was water everywhere outside. Now we were all looking confused. We pieced together what happened and, well, Dakota went out to pee; on the way in he must have slipped and fell into the pool!!! He then dashed inside and went straight into his crate. How bazaar. He looked so guilty. I tried to reassure him that it was ok! Got the blow dryer and gave him a midnight style job! DH is already asleep on the couch, again!

Guilty Dakota??

Blow-dried Dakota!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahaha....poor Dakota!! That must have been quite the experience for him!!!! AND you!!!! I thought you were going to say a deer or some other woodland creature was in your pool! :shock: Glad it was only him and he's ok, none the worse for wear!!! :D Don't you just love that crate Diane? That's very similar to Raleighs, and he loves it!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Perhaps he was already half asleep when he went out for his last pee of the night and then got quite the rude awakening when he fell in the pool! Poor Dakota! He's probably wondering who moved the pool!

I love that crate. It looks great to travel with.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What a heart melter! Poor Baby! Must be like getting up in the dark, going to the bathroom and realizing (too late!) that DH has forgotten to lower the seat! :evil: :oops: :roll:

You even had the DH resume the snoozing position! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts