Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll:
I do believe I have created a monster. Its only been 2-3 times in the past month or so, but when I was getting a beverage from the fridge and hit the ice, I grabbed an extra piece and gave it to Bandit. He LOVES the ice...

Well now, everytime he hears the ice coming out of the machine he comes running and sits looking expectantly towards it. Amazing how smart these guys are and regardless of a pattern or no, he just KNOWS when its something he wants.

Not once did I ever repeat the same conditions. Somehow he just knew the sound of the ice coming out.

It really isnt a big deal, and I dont have a problem with giving it to him, I just dont want him to think that he automatically gets ice everytime it comes from the machine.

Just kinda cute how he runs, sits and looks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Keith
I read somewhere about giving dogs icecubes when they are teething. I gave some to Sadie while she was teething and she thought they were quite the special treat! You have given me the idea that I should continue giving her them instead of the doggie treats - easier on the tummy and the wallet!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Digby loves ice cubes. I gave him water the other day and put about 10 in there as they were melting he took as many out as he could. I think he only managed to get out about three. He loves ice! Of course the rug in the kitchen is wet from them! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Otto loves ice cubes, also I wet a dish cloth freeze it and he chews on that, it must cool his mouth while teething, but he chases the ice all over the house

1 - 5 of 5 Posts