Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yes...even though most breeders are from Kansas...there are a few owners in So. Calif...wish I was closer, I'd come! (I am in Northern CA.)
I am glad you posted, keep us informed! We'd love to hear how it goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We would be interested in finding out more about this. We have a 7-month old male labradoodle named Yankee and live in the San Diego area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the Los Angeles area (S.F. Valley) but Alice is only 10 weeks old and really can't be around other dogs for a while. But if it's going to take place in a few months, sure!

Jan
Woodland Hills, CA 8)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know this post is almost a year old but.....did you guys ever get together? I live in Oceanside and would love to attend.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Missy,

We actually never got together. Didn't seem to be too much interest. But keep me posted if you think you can bring lotsa SoCal doodles together?

M.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I tried another site and got a few people. If you are interested, we are going to have one every 4th Saturday of the month starting April '06. We were going to start it a the San Clemente Dog Park because it is the halfway point from LA to San Diego. Here's a link with the park, map and directions.
http://ci.san-clemente.ca.us/sc/Rec/Parks/DogParks/
If anyone else is interested, please feel free to join us. It will be held at 11:00am. If you know anyother doodlers...please pass buy word of mouth or post a link.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did the Romp go in San Clem?

I just discovered this chat and missed out on the San Clemente Romp. How did it go? I would love to go to the next one since I don't live that far. How many doodles attended? How big is the dog park? Please share. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
mssteuer said:
Hi Missy,

We actually never got together. Didn't seem to be too much interest. But keep me posted if you think you can bring lotsa SoCal doodles together?

M.
Not sure if I'm doing this right. Just hope you get this message. I was interested in knowing what beach you took your dogs to. I have one near me as well but they have to be leashed. Great photos!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took them to Huntingon Dog Beach in Huntington Beach... http://www.dogbeach.org

It's a stretch of about 1 mile where they can run and romp off leash - really they have the best time ever there!

·
Registered
33 Posts
We haven't gotten together in San Clemente yet. I was trying to coordinate one for April 22, 2006 which would be the 4th Saturday of the month. I figured if we started there, we could eventually organize other places to meet for a romp. Hopefully, we can all get together.
I was planning on meeting at 11:00 am. This would give everyone plenty of time to drive down. I posted a link with the map in my previous reply.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I appoligize everyone. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this month. Mottna won't have her last parvovirus vaccine until May 5th. It would be nice if everyone could still meet up! Post plenty of pics if you do!

We could still keep it every 4th Saturday of the month?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts