Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUPERBOWL!??

Or at the very least (least, LOL) HAWAII???

WOOOHOOO! GO GIANTS!

·
Registered
248 Posts
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Giants!!

Here's Uma in her Giants jersey yesterday.

I don't know how she slept through such an exciting game, but I guess she's only into football when she gets to play.

I'll meet you in Arizona!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was SOOOOO thinking of you yesterday!!!

GO GIANTS!!

G

·
Go GIANTS!!! WooHoo! great game! Eli is soo adorable! He looks about 17 years old :lol:

Hawaii in the Winter! You Go Girl!!!!! WooHoo!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
We tri-staters are ECSTATIC today!!

Congrats to all.....YAY KRISTIN!!!!!!! What a game, huh??? How's dad holding up?????

·
Banned
5,918 Posts

Congrats to all.....YAY KRISTIN!!!!!!! What a game, huh??? How's dad holding up?????
I'm not even a Giants fan (don't really root for any particular football team), but I still almost had heart failure during that game :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmtoth2 said:

I'm not even a Giants fan (don't really root for any particular football team), but I still almost had heart failure during that game :)
I couldn't watch the final 3 minutes of the game or any of OT... I listened to it, but couldn't watch. This was the perfect weekend to do some home improvement stuff for my house... it kept me busy and less likely to stroke out during the game! My living room is going to look fabulous when I'm done though (The project turned out to be way bigger than I anticipated)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ellabee said:

So far so good - he has been in and out of meetings all day and inbetween has been on the phone with us trying to arrange tickets and flights and all that jazz - we get 4 seats on the "family" plane, but that leaves out one of us so I'm online now (taking a break from pulling staples out of my staircase) buying my brother a ticket - $1500 is the cheapest flight I can get for him...omg

This is insane... I'm jumping out of my skin I'm so excited!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I couldn't watch the final 3 minutes of the game or any of OT... I listened to it, but couldn't watch.
haha...it's probably better that way. I hope Lawrence Tynes' family wasn't watching either...haha...I felt badly for him (he would have been the biggest goat ever), but luckily for him, 3rd time was the charm :)

Please take lots of photos from the big game :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts