Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just sent in a deposit for a Labradoodle today. We should be picking her up end of May or June. We had a yellow lab for 9 years that we lost due to cancer in April of 07. Although we miss her, we are very exicted to add a new member to the family.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Zoe...welcome. I think you will find a wealth of information on this forum (some of it you probably don't need) but fun just the same.

Sorry that you lost your lab but the fact that you want another puppy is a tribute to her.

You're in for a whole lotta fun :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi Zoe

Welcome !

Sorry to hear you lost your labby, glad you have found it in your heart to get a doodle, they are great, I've had 4 labs before getting our doodle, to me Annabelle is like a non-shedding lab, has the same sweet personality

Look forward to pics when you get them, the waiting to bring your babydoodle home is the hardest

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Welcome Zoe!! We'll look forward to the new addition to the family!!
Dang! What is with all these losses in '07?? We lost ours too in November. We HAD to get another dog!!! Ergo....Bogie!
Doodles really help fill the void. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome Zoe! I am very sorry about your sweet Lab...but happy to welcome you into the Doodle family! Can't wait to meet your new baby!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI Zoe, nice to meet you and can't wait to see pics of your new doodle baby later on!!
and sorry to hear of your loss of your dear lab, hopefully a new puppy will mend the heartache.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Welcome Zoe! I'm sorry about the loss of your lab. I look forward to hearing your stories of your new puppy. And pictures are must on this forum, lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts