Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put up some photos of Cino. She is about 7 months old now.

http://www.kmaisch.com/gallery/cino/

She's just been diagnosed with HD :( Hopefully everything goes well for us so that we can have her treated. As you can see she's such an active, happy little thing - hopefully she can stay this way! :cry:

Kim

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I love the very first photo of her on your page. What a great pose....she's a natural!

And she's gorgeous. I hope for the best for her HD diagnosis.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a face Kim! She's beautiful! So sorry to hear of the HD diagnosis.. :cry: We'll keep her in our Doodle prayers, and hopefully she'll be ok.... :D

_________________________________________-
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly! :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh Kim she is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sorry about the HD diagnosis - I'll keep her in my prayers for the best possible outcome :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow! i love all the pics i must say the action shot of her jumping is my favoriite!!! ok then ther's the one looking at you and you see mostly one eye!!
thanks soooooo much for sharing those photos!!! goes great with my morning coffee and come to think of it ...i love all the photos hhhhahaa keep changing my mind which one is my favorite!

·
Registered
670 Posts
It appears it is impossible for Cino to take a bad picture. She is ADORABLE!!

Mike & Sofie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe thanks. It's actually tricky to get a good photo of her because she is always on the move - doesn't usually want to sit still for me to take a photo. So I just take heaps and heaps - and usually there is one or two good shots out of the many I take, hehe :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lovely pictures, Kim, and what a terrific puppy! Tons of personality that you have captured very nicely on "film."

Actually, you've discovered the secret of the pros. Lots of pictures!!! I recall going out on a shoot with a friend Long before digital came along and he shot over 70 frames to get that ONE right shot for an ad. Digital makes it so easy, because if you happen to luck out and get the right shot on the first frame, you're done.

Strong empathy on the HD diagnosis. You'll have prayers from here that it won't be too serious and that she'll continue to maintain her activity. She is such a sweetie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts