Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanner got an early Christmas present and he even got to try it out.

What do you think? No losing him in the snow now.

It is the Landsend Squall..3rd one I have bought...just love them..

·
Registered
448 Posts
Tanner looks great in his Squall!

I also wore my Lands' End Squall today -- it's the 4th I've owned! I have 2 regular Squalls that I've almost worn to death, an insulated Squall parka for those trips to the frozen north, and my newest Squall, which has a hood. I love them!

Nicky doesn't have a Squall or any other clothing!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Pretty snappy outfit Annie. Great Photos. FYI...Kathy used to work at Lands End before her current job.

Greg.....once again, great job.... thanks again!!
:eek: Thanks Gene......But I really don't have anything to do with the "Squall", although it is pretty nice!!!! And I do shovel after them!:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Beautiful Tanner!!!!!
I bought Dakota a new Christmas sweater this year! :D Looked and looked for a sweater, different from last year's, that would fit. FINALLY found one at a great on-line store--they were so friendly to work with! Got ready to put it on him for his Christmas pic and GUESS WHAT???? Even a LARGE is now too SMALL!!!! :shock: It's at our lake house which I'm going to on Friday. I'll post a pic and it will be Dakota's Christmas gift to one of your "kids" for next year! Sorry, Denver! :wink: I will measure it and include that too . . .

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
WoW Tanner!! You look so dashing!!!!! Mom gave my coat away yesterday to friends of ours that has a beagle, because I'm too big!!! :shock: Guess she'd better start lookin for something for me, cause it's c-c-c-c-old here in the Northeast!!!

Merry Christmas buddy! :wink:
Raleigh!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Beautiful jacket, Tanner - Tyke's gonna want one!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annie...........I LOV IT and looks like tanner does too!!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Raleigh...you better get another coat...hate for you to be cold. Mom bought me the largest that they make...and hopes I don't grow anymore :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke may have to wait until next Christmas so I'll know what size she needs - at least I'll know how big she will be by then!! She got a USC (South Carolina, not Southern Cal) jersey that fits just fine right now, but I know it will be too small come football season next year - I think I'm going to send it back and get her a large to grow into!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only problem with the Lands End Squall is that it doesn't come any larger. Tanner is only about 60 lbs and his won't fit next year if he keeps gaining weight.

What about guys like Max, Jonah, and how about Denver. Geesh...they need to make XXXXXXXlarge

And Kim it was 6 F this AM when we went for our walk. I put Tanner's coat and boots on him and when he has them on he thinks he is a race horse. It is hysterical :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annie if you need an Xtra Large a specialty pet shop carries the parkas in x-lg and they're $20 ...just let me know, i also think they're fleece lined inside

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Annmarie, I bought him the largest they make....Xlarge and it is fine for now.
I just love these cause they last several years...and they are fleece lined.

I just wish Lands' End would make them even bigger. Guess I'll have to write them a letter :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts