Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing every morning, Dakota and I have our quality grooming/bonding time. As soon as I kneel down with the comb in my hand, he lies down and rolls on his side--we love our grroming time! And I love his coat! It is soooo silky--a bit wirey on his back but silky at the same time! And he has never had a mat!

Before the face brush

After (note the comb--Labradoodles don't shed . . . :wink: )

Roll over, Dakota!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jonah too LOVES the brushing (heehee on the non-shedding)......but is not a fan of the beard and muzzle brushing. He would let me brush the rest of him, including tail, forever!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
His hair is beautiful and he looks SOOOO RELAXED!!
Gene, I have the same problem with Tyke - she is Little Miss DON'T TOUCH THE FACE!!! :evil:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Dakota I just want to run my fingers thur your hair. You looks so silky soft.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tykesmom said:
His hair is beautiful and he looks SOOOO RELAXED!!
Gene, I have the same problem with Tyke - she is Little Miss DON'T TOUCH THE FACE!!! :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes!!! I left out that part. When it comes to the 'stache and beard, it's like, "Do we have to do this part, monm????" :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Dakota you are so pretty. Maya is getting better at being brushed. Let's just say it's something she will put up with for about 10 mins then done!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
As usual, Dakota looks gorgeous!
I used to get hair like that from brushing Moses and he was ALL poodle. So I'd say Dakota's about as Non-shedding as they come.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts