Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: Chai is one docked tail short of perfection.

I had no idea that some breeders dock labradooldes tails. It seems like a fairly uncommon thing and it makes me wonder if our breeder was less-than-reputable? We picked her out when she was very tiny and when we got her at 8 weeks, her tail had been docked. :(

Will she always look less than perfect to me?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
My little Miko's tail is docked also (was a rescue) but she is as close to perfect as can be!! :lol: It's really cute how her curly hair just curls right around it! Besides, Jonah's tail makes up for it!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Not to worry Cloverdoo! :D Chai will be perfect in your eyes whether she has a tail or not! Besides.....dogs with tails, especially Labs (which Chai is half, remember) have a tendency to make a 'clean sweep' of anything you leave on the coffee table....ESPECIALLY glasses of wine!!! :shock: :shock:
The love she gives you will wipe out any imperfections you think she might have! :D

Kathie, Raleigh, Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
sessa35 said:
No worries....

I'll bet Chai's little "nubbin" will have just as much personality as a long tail...in fact, I've known many a "nubbin" in my time that were "perfectly" great pals with the funniest senses of humor...hahahahaaha! :lol:
I just Miko a middle name!! She is now officially Miko Nubbins King!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Chai is one docked tail short of perfection.
She is so perfect as all animals are, whether they are missing
a tail or an ear or a leg or whatever. They are Perfect Perfect Perfect
She got you to choose her didn't she??
Did I mention that she is PERFECT!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
cloverdoo...Max's tail was naturally docked...it's about a 6 in long?if that

doesn't matter though cause that's what made me fall in love with him the 1st time i saw him...his whole rear end wagging with a tiny zig zagged stump hahhaah it has 2 crooks in it :D

PRO: they don't knock things off a table with their tails :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
There are times when Chester and Archie are whipping around the house with tails wagging so furiously I think I'll get bruised and I think a docked tail would be quite a benefit!
I bet Chai will do something silly, give you one of those doodle looks, curl up next to you and you won't even realize she has a back end let alone one with a docked tail!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
cloverdoo...her tail may be docked but her love and comical ways won't be :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts