Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am sitting here reading the post about Doodle Quirks and thinking my dogs don't race around the house, they are very calm and boy aren't I so lucky
and JUST THEN THE CAT HOPS UP ON THE DINING TABLE......

and then the 6 month Labradoodle....... LOL :lol:

so the cat has to whack him for it!

and then I get the look like he is trying to tell on the cat for hitting! LOL

and yes thats a shoe on the dining room table..... lets just say there is a reason a lab is called labrador RETRIEVER! sheeesh

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
fortunately jonah doesn't have a cat for that trick, my shoes just end up on the couch, or at my feet....and he doesn't even want to go out!

great pics, by the way...gave me a good giggle :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lisarundell said:
Great photos, it is a good thing you had a camera ready!!!
I just happen to be sitting on the sofa and the camera which I had used earlier to take puppy pictures was sitting right next to me!! That would never happen again :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahhahahhaa ohhhhhh i can't stop laughing at a labradoodle on the table with the cat. too funny!!! i WAS drinking coffee NOW i am wearing it from laughing too hard. hahhahhahhahaaa these dogs are great

i am beginning to feel left out folks. MAX doesn't chew socks, hushes when i tell him too, learned to stay OUT of the kitchen, stays off the furniture, leaves shoes alone------am I doing something WRONG? :shock:

hahhahaha ok he thinks he is a cross between road runner and wile e coyote every night(he can play both parts simultaneously)....steals all socks creating his own lost and found bin for us.

·
Registered
164 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!! These pics made me crack up!!! OMG, thats too funny. The last pic is the best. You can just see the facial expression, as if to say "I didnt do it". Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I can't believe you got these pictures! They are so priceless!
Sometimes photos just make me laugh out loud (rarely) and this is a series of hilarious pics!
Thank you for posting...your dog looks so innocent!
Thanks for the laugh...and for appreciating the humor in this situation!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hi movistar and everyone else too

well my family and i could not stop laughing at your pics the past few days. we also thought thank goodness our max does NOT go on tables hahahha
well we're all trying to relax for a bit tonight.. Max however decides to get my fiances attention by loudly barking incessantly. Next my fiance barks back louder.
Max's eyes popped out about a foot :shock: and before we knew it he leaped onto one arm of the couch ran across the back and down the other arm!! hahhaha then yes the taxmanian devil run was enacted next.

So just when you think your doodle is a good well behaved... :roll:

Doodles are soooooo much fun

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
doodlebug said:
So, do all of these crazy behaviors start around adolescence? 4-6 months? Ruby is just 14 weeks old...I better get psyched up for what's ahead! :)
they start the day you bring a doodle home :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ruby seems to have changed over night. She was so calm and obedient at first. She has started barking (LOUDLY - :shock: ) if she wants something and you don't respond fast enough. Last Sat. we were at the vet for final shots and had to wait in the room for about 15 min. Ruby could hear people & other dogs on the other side of the door and was bark, bark, BARKING to get out. Then she ran from me for the first time this week. Went several houses down & went #2 in neighbor's yard. :oops: And the chase game is just starting in our house. Our yard is not fenced, so we are going to do an underground electric fence. Hopefully, I can get my hubby to do it this weekend. Send your advice my way... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI becki........ruby is gorgeous

You might want to try Ruby how to HUSH when barking. IT took Max 2 days to learn this.
I hold a finger to my mouth and say" MAX hush "---when he's quiet he gets a treat. IF he barks say no and try saying HUSH again. if it fails just walk away and try again later.

hahhahaha at first everyone here laughed at me. NOW when i say hush, Max listens without treats. It worked at the vets, a family get together with 3 other puppies going wild,while i am on the phone, etc .
However, i must say their answering back at times is tooo funny like when i take a bath and he can' bathe with me :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i meant can'T (not can) hahhahaa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts