Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Thanks for providing me with so much useful information at the beginning of my doodle journey. I've been pouring over all the posts I can read every evening for weeks!

I researched doodles for months before deciding to get one. We brought Rodger Ranger (we just call him ranger) home on Monday and couldn't be happier with him (I'm fairly sure he likes us too!). He is an F1 cream colored Laberdoodle.

We were really set to get a "pound puppy" but we have 6 children including a 3 year old so we did not qualify. It worked out for the best tough, we are crazy happy over this dog!

We brought him home at 16 weeks. He was a bit timid at first but already seems to be gaining confidence. I'm so surprised that he isn't nippy or mouthing the kids at all. Maybe his older puppy age? House training has been a breeze (I know-just saying that out loud means several accidents in a row- LOL) I'm sure it is because he is so smart! Not to mention all the great info I read here that I am able to put into action.

I love all the pics of everyones doodles and enjoying checking out your sites. Wow-long intro! Thanks again-will post pics soon!

Nancy in VA

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Ah, one more doodle lover joins the fold. This group gets bigger by the week. Welcome Nancy and Ranger. We are happy to have you. But nearly as happy as you will be with Ranger. Trust us. And with that many kids, he is gonna be one happy dooldle. from what I have seen they love the little ones. All people really. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You know that photos are mandatory, right???????? So glad that you and Ranger found each other!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Welcome Nancy!! Doodle love rules! Can't wait for the pics of Ranger!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of Ranger :)

Welcome to the forum! It has been growing by leaps and bounds lately.. LOTS of new puppy owners, and plenty of old ones :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome nancy in va......and Ranger looks really cute

can't wait to hear stories of him and your 6 kids hahaha and see pics too

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome Nancy ... Hello, Hello Mr. Ranger! (great name)
Pictures please ... esp. of your six and the new doodle ... we love our doodles and laugh alot.
I think those two qualities are a given. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts