Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a beautiful snowy day in Salt Lake today. Tanner is having a ball :p

except when it is time to get the snowballs washed off :p :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annie you could be onto something....if he were completely covered
he's be snowwhite :wink:
love the pics!!!

the 1st day of snow is the happiest and the last day too hahhaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
ROFL I love the look ! Annabelle was giving me that one when I bathed her thursday

Glad Tanner is having fun in the snow - how about some outdoor pics of Tanner playing ???????

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
annieG said:
We are having a beautiful snowy day in Salt Lake today. Tanner is having a ball :p

GRRRRR, Annie!!! We woke up in the snow in Salt Lake, too! But we are here for my father-in-law's funeral which was this morning! Well, despite the weather, the services were nice.

The snow is beautiful and I would enjoy it a lot more if I had warmer clothes, something other than tennis shoes and heels and, of course, if we had our Dakota here to romp with and laugh at!!! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
seazr said:
annieG said:

GRRRRR, Annie!!! We woke up in the snow in Salt Lake, too! But we are here for my father-in-law's funeral which was this morning! Well, despite the weather, the services were nice.

The snow is beautiful and I would enjoy it a lot more if I had warmer clothes, something other than tennis shoes and heels and, of course, if we had our Dakota here to romp with and laugh at!!! :D

Prayers and hugs to you and Gene and your family Diane - I hope Dakota is doing ok at home - is he with your son ?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Wish you and Tanner could bring a little of that snow to S.C. with you, Annie! I can't wait to see Tyke in her first snow - but down here, that could take YEARS!!! :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts