Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bwahahaha..the first real snow has hit us hard today...1-3 inches an hour..Storm Alexander plans on dumping on us thru midnight...he started at 10:30 this a.m....maybe up to a foot....then it'll be 35-40 tomorrow, and another North'easter is due in on Sat thru Sunday!!!
Raleigh is in snow heaven, and just goes ballistic when out in it!!! I love watching him play, and hope you do too! :wink:

G

·
Raleigh,
That looks like so much fun! I have never seen snow. My mom promises me that one day I will. Maybe soon when we go back to OH to see my Grandma and Grandpa.
Woof
Maya

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh Raleigh
I love the snow too and all we got is lousy rain
Wish I could come to your house and play with you
in the snow.............we would have so much fun...........
Your video is awesome buddy

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
248 Posts
You guys are making me SO jealous. I don't think we can expect snow anytime soon in sunny florida (it's 80 today!). I know Uma would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play in snow. guess it's time for her first road trip!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Kathie great video , never can get enough of Raleigh pics How about Molly, does she enjoy the snow also?

Wish you could send it our way - just getting rain and more rain here Annabelle and I are jelous

·
Registered
728 Posts
Enjoyed the video Kathie & Raleigh! We're getting ice here, no snow.

We're expecting the nor'easter this weekend here too. Could be a lot of snow! The dogs will go nuts but I may get snowed in for a couple days. We live on the side of a mountain and get the brunt of all the bad storms that hit this area. My driveway is a steep climb out and I can't get up it if the snow gets too deep. Gotta make sure I have all the necessary grocery staples and a new video game or movie to keep me occupied. My company does snow removal so I may not see Mac for a day or so. That's the reason I don't like snow on Christmas. It can snow up to 24 hours before and on the 26th but not on Christmas day!

·
Registered
77 Posts
raliegh,
i never realized it but were practically neighbors!!!!! we live in glastonbury and guinness is hoping for more snow! have fun playing in the snow raliegh
~emilyand guinness

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahha I lov that video and Raleigh sure is having a blast!!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
We are getting the same storm but you are definitely getting it worse than us!! We're up in NH and it started snowing like CRAZY around 1 pm - it's still going strong now at almost 9pm now, and we have about 6-8 inches.

I don't envy you the extra 4 that's for sure!

I'm flying down to get Riley on Saturday and I hope the Nor'easter we're supposed to get Saturday night stays there - or I might get stuck in Baltimore!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG Brooke..good luck!! We have a place in Wolfeboro, and haven't been up since before Thanksgiving...hope our 'guy' is plowing us out!!! We'll be there for Christmas week! Hope you can get Riley on Saturday with no travel problems...but just in case, prepare yourself! Anjd we need pics when you get home! :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
what a baby.. sofie runs like that in the snow :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotta give you one more 'good nite' snow show, starring the crazy doodle himself, Raleigh!!! hahahahaha

I'm smart enough to take the video on the other side of the door...and on a more silly note, Raleigh thinks nothing of pee-ing in the snow on the deck!!! :shock: Bwahahahaha....must think there's grass under there...as long as he doesn't POOP!!!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jeez Denver...wish you could be here to play with me...we could have sooo much fun!!! Molly is ok, but she doesn't get crazy like me...must be a 'doodle' thing...hahahaha

Yer buddy,
Raleigh! :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I WANT SNOW!! We get a trickle and that's it! What's up with Michigan???
That was a great video!! Looks like such fun!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Love that snow Raleigh!! Marley would like to joing you too. Great video.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Take away the snow....add a swamp....and you have my three tonight when I got home from work tonight! None of them may be sleeping with me tonight!! :shock: .......yeah....right! :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts