Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual....all the exciting footage happens before I go in to get the camera.....but still entertaining to the fans!! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Gene, it is so cute to seem the play together. You pack are very lucky

Tanner loves to play in the snow but has to play by himself. He will stay out for an hour or more, always taking some toys with him. I think he hopes there will be another dog outside to play with. :cry:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Yea!! Snow again! Looks like my yard gene!
Once again........great doodle play!! They have such fun! Bogie needs a doodle to play with here at home..............oh-oh.......... :roll:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Awesome video Gene
They are having such great fun...........
Rumor is such a different dog now, you can see the confidence
in his every move ................what a great job you have done with
him............

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good video Gene. Your kids enjoy themselves, that's for sure.

Gene, I see that the Adobe Premiere Express did a nice job on mixing. Did I read that right? (just googled it) It's a free download? I have been looking for something to do that.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwwh...that is so cute :) We are still awaiting some snow here :)

I kept getting Miko and Rumor confused (they're both dark black and around the same size) and then I remembered Miko has the docked tail...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE....that was great!!! i love HOW WELL they all get along too! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maddjaxx said:
Gene, I see that the Adobe Premiere Express did a nice job on mixing. Did I read that right? (just googled it) It's a free download? I have been looking for something to do that.
Greg, it's one of the free options with photobucket. The only thing that stinks is their choices for music.

Leslie......don't feel bad, my family gets them confused all the time. Once in a while, I get them mixed up in bed when they play musical spots on the bed...... :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hugging or slam dancing.....you decide! :lol:

One up.....or.... I've got your nose

One down....or....I'll get yours

Going up!!

Ooops....forgot to resize....SORRY!! :oops:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahha dont' worry GENE as i got a great EYEFULL hahhahaaa!!!'

great pics by the way! :D

G

·
Looks like so much fun. I am out of town and Maya is at daycare/boarding tonight I am sure she is having just as much fun as your 3 always have. It is strangely quiet in the hotel room with out Maya's barking at everything and anything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts