Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all this snow, 22 inches here for the month of December so far, has left an impression on me. Many of us have posted pics of their Doodles loving the snow. The pics have been great, so I added some music and put together another slide show. So sit back and enjoy some music by Dean Martin and Tony Bennett singing about snowy weather and enjoy the montage Doodles having some in it.!!

[/img]

·
Registered
462 Posts
That was amazing!!!

Rhode Island just got their first major snow storm in a while. It makes me sad, because I haven't seen snow in about three years.... If only I was flying home tomorrow for Christmas, I could see my parents' dog running through the snow! But I would love to see Napa run through the snow.... well when he's healthy enough to run.....

But thank you for reminding me how pretty snow is, and how much I miss it!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gene, I just looked at the video. I then compared that to the photos that I saved, and for whatever reason I had three picks from Miko's "snow capture" that came out as nothing in the slide show. At 11PM last night I just could not figure out what picks that I was missing, so I just eliminated them, but now after showing the video to people I work with..all closet Doodle lovers....I realized those were the ones missing. Really sorry about that, those were good shots. Maybe I can update it and add them. It would be a quickie repair and worth it. Your clan is probably the most popular and I am sure everyone is wondering where Gene's kids are!!!! Although Jonah's single shot made it???? oh well, I will add if I get time.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That was soooooo cute! Thanks for taking the time to create it!

(I'm STILL waiting for some REAL snow here in NJ - totally envious of your snow out there!)

G

·
Great Video!!! Right now all we have are beach Christmas photos. Hopefully when we go to OH I will have some snow pics of Maya. I can't wait to see if she will like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts