Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the snow has finally arrived. Started last night and continues...here are a few of our place...sorry I can't get great action shots of Tanner...need that new camera :twisted:

Tanner's house

Tanner's street

Dreaming of the beach in South Carolina

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
523 Posts
What beautiful pictures AnnieG. Make sure Tanner doesn't get lost in the snow - he blends in perfectly!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annie those are awesome photos, I'd love to have woken up to that this morning :)

Tanner looks like he was having fun, bet he was mad when he had to go in so you could go to work

love your wreath

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annie ... just beautiful! :D :D :D
Quite jealous here ... gray skies .... damp ...
not even cold enough for jack Frost to nip at your nose! :?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!!

Of that beautiful white street and those wintry scenes. All I have to say is, ENJOY!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Annie those are such beautiful pictures!! thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't even imagine how you deal with the ice....I have nothing to complain about, it is even sunny and clear this afternoon :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I found that the only way to deal with the ice is to just hope nothing major happens and stay inside.

I wish we had the snow here. I love Christmas lights shining through snow! Particularly the old fashioned large bulbs. Enjoy your scenery.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Fantastic pictures
Just beautiful...........
we still have miserable rain....................
But your pictures sure brightened up my Christmas
thank you..................

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Your photos are beautiful! I got a laugh that you can barely see Tanner :)

It has been mild here in NJ so all we have is rain...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhaa Tanner sure does blend in ..........annie can you paint a black racing stripe down his back? or put some checkerboard patterns on his side? :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
MaxandMe said:
hahhaa Tanner sure does blend in ..........annie can you paint a black racing stripe down his back? or put some checkerboard patterns on his side? :wink:
Just send Tanner to Vanessa. I'm sure she could do something beautifully artistic to make him "outstanding" in the snow!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
How beautiful Annie! I hope you shook those clouds well though 'cause it's now threatening to dump on us. We're supposed to get up to a foot of snow in the next 24 hrs followed by 30 mph winds.

If it's as bad as it sounds I don't think we'll be even trying to go to my brothers for Christmas as planned. He's only 20 miles away, but that's a long drive if you can't see the road.
I'm making the turkey to take there, so even if we don't go we will eat well. LOL

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are going to get 2 more storms in the next 3 days.... so they may also be headed your way. The 30 miles an hour wind I can do without. Is that normal for you. It was when I lived in Wyoming but our mountains in Utah usually help with the wind.

Enjoy your turkey :p :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts