Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ...i once had a husband that snored so hard he could blow out and suck the curtains back in on one snore...got divorced and wow NO snoring.

Fiance 5yrs later. :D
HE USED To snore BUT no longer does. Ah yes peaceful sleep once again.

And NOW hahhahahaa our 5mo old DOODLE Snoring :shock: .
They are hysterical--- snoring like an old man! :roll: :lol:

There has been times I swore it was my fiance only to wake up and realize it is our sweet little MAX hahhahahahaaaa

anyone else have a Snoring Doodle??

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
My Doodle and Poodle don't snore but my Lab does, GEEZ, between the Lab and my husband, it's a wonder I don't get any sleep :(

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have nicknamed Max....DarthDoodle as he is jet black does heavy breathing and then snores.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Snoring Doodle are cute. Snoring Husbands are not.
On the snoring husband line...are they stopping breating or just noisy and irritating? My husband has Sleep Apnea---something to watch out for.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chesterpal....my son now 17yr had severe sleep apnea and had to be operated on when he was 5yrs old. I remember to this day the symptons.

Max and my fiance however do NOT have that, rather some nights I think they have a snoring contest hahhahaa BUT lately I am so tired I sleep through it.

In fact 2mos ago we went to the movies, I was tired, there were 2 rows of people talking, laughing, a baby crying and anyway they made it hard to hear the movie.

guess what?! hahhahaa my fiance said I kept falling alseep and snoring loudly that he had to wake me up 3 times :shock: !!!he was so embarrassed hahhahaaa!!!

the way I look at it, SNORING means they're alive!!!!! :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Annmarie I'm sure you weren't really snoring---just making delicate sleeping noises...
Apnea in a 5 year old had to be terrifying. It was scary in an adult because he would do the partial inhale snore then stop and make a chokey noise. Ugh!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Annette....I guess when my sinuses kick in my family says I snore NOT loudly but not softly either hahhahahaaaa more like a snorting sound

hahhahhaa hey i haven't heard so I ain't admitting it yet :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts