Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Snickers' first birthday! I found some "Clifford" birthday hats from one of my kids' early birthdays ... I thought it was appropriate! We'll be celebrating his birthday with his friends Matey and Bruno later today (at dog obedience class!) and hopefully with a pre-class play date! I'm thinking he's not crazy about the hat, but at least I got him to leave it on for a picture!
:lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts

S N I C K E R S

·
Registered
670 Posts
What a sweet face! Too cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNICKERS!!!!!!

I just want to give you a big hug and a smooch on that little liver nose!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah....Jonah wants to know......Will there be cake?? :lol:

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm going brain-dead... Before reading the post I was thinking "Snickers is one WHAT?"

Anyway... A big Happy Birthday Snickers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gene - I just picked up on the "Snickers" birthday wreath - you're good! No cake for Snicks, but I have a nice, meaty marrow bone for him after obedience class tonight!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
SnickersMom said:
Gene - I just picked up on the "Snickers" birthday wreath - you're good! No cake for Snicks, but I have a nice, meaty marrow bone for him after obedience class tonight!
Wanna share?? My ears hurt and I know that would help......

Jonah

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
ChasP505 said:
I'm going brain-dead... Before reading the post I was thinking "Snickers is one WHAT?"

Anyway... A big Happy Birthday Snickers!
Don't feel bad, I just did the same thing! But what an ADORABLE picture! Hope you are having a super birthday Snickers!!!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts