Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. My 6.5 month old has recently started sneezing... he seems perfectly fine, except for when he has these little fits... should I be concerned?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I wonder if he's allergic to the cats! I guess if it continues you could ask your vet. Maybe he got something up his nose.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what my husband and I came up with too! I figured we will just keep watching him... he has been doing if for a couple of days now... really weird.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
is it many sneezes in a row? Dexter sneezes a few times a day, but it's usually just one at a time...I never thought too much of it...

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmtoth2 said:
is it many sneezes in a row? Dexter sneezes a few times a day, but it's usually just one at a time...I never thought too much of it...
Yes, random fits of sneezing... weird right?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cinsmom said:
Cinnamon will sneeze like that. After which she will proceed to wipe her nose on me. :shock: No wonder I wear jeans in summer! :!:
How Funny! I was just wondering if anyone else had a very sneezy doodle... Seems to not be bothering him too much, I figured if he started to sound congested I would take him to the vet...

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hmmm, well, if it JUST started, you might want to have the vet be sure that a bug didn't crawl inside his nose...really...that happens!
One of my doodles does reverse sneezing...sounds more like choking and gasping for air. (But it isn't serious.)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sampson sneezes a bunvh in a row every morning when he gets up with us. I climb out of my top bunk and say "Good morning my Sammy-do! Oh bless you, bless you, bless you..." without fail! :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is cute about Sammy Doo...

If dogs regularly sneeze I wouldn't be too concerned...but when they just start and have not done so in the past...I'd want to know why.

Yep, a bug...I was on our back porch with Lexie one day and she was sleeping and got up sneezing and snorting...and a bug had crawled up her nose!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jac said:
That is cute about Sammy Doo...

If dogs regularly sneeze I wouldn't be too concerned...but when they just start and have not done so in the past...I'd want to know why.

Yep, a bug...I was on our back porch with Lexie one day and she was sleeping and got up sneezing and snorting...and a bug had crawled up her nose!
Wow, really I would never have even thought that! Thanks! He does stick his nose just a deep as he can go whenever he is smelling anything... grass, shoes, couch, cat...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts