Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Smiling Doodles" accompanied by the late, great Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Enjoy.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[/URL]
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) [/img]

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Terrific!!! Thanks so much for doing this! I need to get my Bogie in here!! LOL

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you like it. I think it's fun.

I need to get my Bogie in here!! LOL
If you want your doodle in it just put up a photo of on this post or the or the original smiling pic post and i will add them periodically.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Greg, OMG...WOW.....I'm crying too (Happy tears of course). And Sue too, our babies are stars!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.... :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for starting my day off with "alot of smiles", especially when I have to start it at 3:30am.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: What could be better than our own doodles in a music video??? MTV here we come!! :lol: :lol:
THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY GREG!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
And Sue, LOVED the slide show - the cutest dogs in the world are on OUR forum!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They will get in!! I will keep editing the video and adding more pics as they come in. I have started a list already. This looks like it is gonna be popular post. I will add more at night. I don't have the tools or the time here at work to do it. I just ask that they be posted on this post or the video post.

Maybe in the near future I can do other "topics" with other songs. I would love to do so. It's as fun making it as it is watching it. I will think of some ideas as this one settles down. Maybe a Xmas theme.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Loved it! I just realized I was smilling through the whole thing!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts