Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
Is that a sleepy doodle with a sleepy dad and is that an Illinois hat?
Yes, yes and yes :)
My daughter maybe going to U of I, won't know till March 15th or so after all the auditions are completed. It is driving her nuts!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My daughter maybe going to U of I, won't know till March 15th or so after all the auditions are completed. It is driving her nuts!
awh...tell her good luck. My husband went there and greatly enjoyed it.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I thought we were the only ones who tortured our dogs......... :lol: The boys always like to mess with our dogs....funny hats, coats.............it's such a joy!! Dogs love it too.............or maybe they're humiliated?? lol
CUTE picture!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaa taking advantage of a poor sleeping doodle
love it! :wink:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awwww that photo is so cute! It made my heart go pitter pat. What a sweet, sleepy doodle!
I was fascinated that your doodle has light colored paw pads. Cute! Annabelle is a similar color to your dog, but has jet black paws. In fact, the night before last I gave her a bath and when she snuggled up with me later I was amazed at how black her paws were - they looked like black velvet. Normally they are not as black as that because they usually have some sort of dried dirt on them. So, I got to see them looking perfectly shiny and black for one moment. I loved your photo!!

G

·
Dex....all a doodle is trying to do is catch a few winks of sleep and they gotta mess with you. Not very nice.

Dex looks like a big fuzzy teddy bear. I'd love to snuggle up with him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts